Menaker K.V., Savchenko P.V. Investigation of the self-excitation mode of the oscillatory circuit based on a short-circuited long line [Electronic resource] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1(11)
This article presents the results of theoretical and experimental studies of the phenomenon of self-excitation of an oscillatory circuit, implemented on the basis of a short-circuited line length, discovered in the course of numerous experiments with symmetric long lines, conducted in order to obtain a high-quality oscillatory circuit. The self-excitation mode of a short-circuited line segment is characterized by an avalanche-like increase in the voltage at the ends of the line after the action of a single pulse on it. This work is devoted to the determination of the conditions for the occurrence of this regime in real conditions and the theoretical justification of the possibility of its occurrence
- Epifanov O.K. Design features of a unipolar inductor torque motor with axial magnetic flux of permanent magnets//Electrical engineering. – 2007. – № 1. - S. 43-51.
- Ivanov-Smolensky A.V. Electromagnetic calculation of an inductor generator with a unipolar excitation winding on the stator//Electricity. – 2007. - № 10. - S. 18-23.
- Mayer V.V. Modern models of unipolar motors//Potential. - 2010. - № 4. - S. 73-78.
- Mayer V.V. Unipolar electric motors Faraday and Barlow//Potential. – 2010. - № 3. - S. 62-68.
- ayer V.V. Unipolar electric motor and fundamental laws of physics//Potential. - 2010. - № 5. - S. 67-73.
- Malygin V.M. Spatial geometry of electrical and magnetic circuits and the principle of operation of bipolar and unipolar DC electric machines//Electrics. – 2007. - № 9. - S. 28-32.
- Menaker K.V., Yakovlev D.A., Vostrikov M.V. Improving the efficiency of power supply systems for oil consumers//Izvestia Trans-Siberian Railway. – 2018. - NO. 2 (34) - S. 85-94.
- Popov V.P. Fundamentals of chain theory. Textbook for universities. - 3rd ed., Model. - M.: Higher School, 2000-575 p.
- Shcherbakov A.V. High-voltage high-frequency unipolar switch based on electron beam valve//Electrical engineering. Electric power industry. Electrical industry. - 2009. - № 1. - S. 34-38.