Bibliographic description of the article:
Esaulenko A.S., Sergeeva I.A. The study of the vitality of students (for example, Irkutsk State University of Railway Engineering). Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. … . [Accessed …. ]
The article is devoted to the current problem - the resilience of students. The analysis made it possible to identify differences in resilience and its structural components among students enrolled in the specialty of “Train Traffic Support Systems” and “Information Systems and Technologies”.
List of references:
- Alexandrova L.A. On the concept of resilience in psychology // Siberian Psychology Today / ed. M.M. Gorbatova, A.V. Sery, M.S. Yanitsky. Kemerovo: Kuzbassvuzizdat, 2004. Vol. 2 P. 82–90.
- Berezkina O.A. Actualization and development of viable personality traits of future specialists. Abstract. dis. Cand. ped Science: 13.00.01. Komsomolsk-on-Amur, 2006.23 p.
- Volobueva N.M. Psychological culture as a condition of vitality of a person who finds himself in a difficult life situation / N.M. Volobueva // Scientific statements of BelSU. Ser. Humanities. 2011. № 12 (107). P. 279–286.
- Kornilova T.V. The resilience of women sentenced to long sentences of punishment // Bulletin of ChSPU. Chelyabinsk, 2017. №. 8. P. 131–136.
- Leontiev D.A. Personal potential as the potential of self-regulation // Scientific notes of the Department of General Psychology, Moscow State University M.V. Lomonosov / ed. B.S. Bratusya, E.E. Falcon. M.: Sense, 2006. Vol. 2. P. 85–105.
- Leontiev D.A., Rasskazova E.I. Test of viability // D.A. Leontiev, E.I. Ras-skazova. M .: Sense, 2006. 63 p.
- Loginova MV Psychological content of the vitality of the personality of students: abstract. diss. ... cand. psychol. sciences. 19.00.01. M., 2010.24 р.
- Sergeeva I.A. Kustova V.V. Personal characteristics of students with varying degrees of Internet enthusiasm // Bulletin of Kurgan State University. Kurgan, 2019. № 2 (53). Р.66–69.
- Soboleva E.V., Shumakova O.A. The phenomenon of resilience in foreign and domestic studies // Modern scientific research and innovation. 2014. №. 5. Part 2 [Electronic resource]. URL: http://web.snauka.ru/issues/2014/05/34519 (accessed 02.02.2020).
- Fominova A.N. The vitality of the individual. Monograph. M.: Moscow State Pedagogical University, 2012.152 р.
- Hystad S.W., Eid J., Laberg J.C., Johnsen B.H., & Bartone P.T. Academic stress and health: Exploring the moderating role of personality hardiness. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research, 2009. Vol. 53. №. 5. Р. 421–429.
- Klag S., Bradley G. The role of hardiness in stress and illness: An exploration of the effect of nega-tive affectivity and gender. British Journal of Health Psychology, 2004. 9 (Pt 2). Р. 137–161.
- Maddi S.R., Khoshaba D.M. Hardiness and Mental Health // Journal of Personality Assessment. 1994. Vol. 63. №. 2. Р. 265–274.
- Westman M. The relationship between stress and performance: The moderating effect of hardiness. Human Performance, 1990. Vol. 3. №. 3. Р. 141–155.