Brylev V. A. Strengthening of external and traction power supply systems on the Taishet-Tulun section with consideration of perspective cargo transportation volumes [Electronic resource] / V. A. Brylev, E. Yu.Puzina // Young science of Siberia: electron. scientific journal - 2020. - No. 2(8). - Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/28-20, free. - Zagl. from the screen. - Yaz. Russian, English (date of the application: 20.05.2020)
In order to test the need to strengthen the external (EE) and traction power supply (EE) systems of the studied section of the East Siberian railway, taking into account the growth of freight traffic in the future up to 2025, a combined model of these power supply systems in the fazonord PVC was developed. On the basis of the obtained model, the parameters of the normal operation of the sve and STE on the Taishet – Tulun section were analyzed, taking into account the prospective volumes of cargo transportation. Based on the results obtained, it is proved that their strengthening is necessary.
Various amplification options are considered, both separately for sve - installation of an autotransformer at the district substation Nizhneudinsk, and for STE - by increasing the power of the transverse capacitive compensation device at the sectioning post, or by increasing the resistance of the longitudinal compensation device at traction substations, or by including power transformers in parallel at traction substations. However, the use of individually considered amplification options did not help to achieve the desired results-ensuring the necessary throughput while observing the normalized parameters in the traction power supply system.
It was decided to use combined amplification options with the use of the above-mentioned means and devices to strengthen both the external and traction power supply systems. Analysis of the results showed that the best options are either increasing the resistance of the CPC on TP UK and Nizhneudinsk when you turn on power transformers in Paral-LEL on TP Zamzar, UK, Nizhneudinsk and at the same time increasing the power of KU to PS Jingui or under the exception at TP Nizhneudinsk, combined with the increase in the resistance of the CPC on TP UK, Nizhneudinsk and the inclusion of power transformers in parallel to the TP Zamzor, UK, Nizhneudinsk.
1. Puzina E. Yu. Strengthening of the traction power supply system of the Yakurim-Zvezdnaya section of the VSZHD / Transport-2013: proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference. Rostov-on-don: RSUPS Publishing house, 2013, Pp. 176-178.
2. Puzina E. Yu. Strengthening of the traction power supply system of the Churo-Taksimo section of the VSZHD /Transport: science, education, production: proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference. - Rostov-on-don: RSUPS Publishing house, 2016. - Pp. 306-310.
3. Tuigunova A. G., Khudonogov I. A., Puzina E. Yu. on the transfer of the power supply of the SCB from 27.5 kV to a non-traction winding at an AC traction substation// Modern technology. System analysis. Modeling. 2018. no. 4 (60). Pp. 93-98.
4. Cherepanov A., Kutsiy A. Modeling of traction power supply systems for heavy-tonnage trains operation / / International Russian Automation Conference, RusAutoCon 2018. C. 8501734.
5. Puzina E. Yu. Assessment of the potential for improving energy efficiency of the traction power supply system of the Abakan power supply distance / Transport: science, education, produc-tion: collection of scientific papers of the International scientific and practical conference. Rostov-on-don: RSUPS Publishing house, 2017, Pp. 149-153.
6. Gorbunova V. S., Puzina E. Yu. Efficiency of energy management system implementation in industrial companies of Russia// Transport systems and technologies. 2018. Vol. 4. No. 1. Pp. 119-137.
7. Cherepanov A.V., Tikhomirov V. A., Kutsy A. P. Reducing asymmetry and harmonic dis-tortion in areas of power supply to non-power consumers // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. 2017. no. 3 (55). Pp. 145-151.
8. Kryukov A.V., Kutsy A. P., Cherepanov A.V. Improving the quality of electricity in 110-220 kV networks feeding traction substations / electric power industry through the eyes of youth-2017: Materials of the VIII International scientific and technical conference, 2017. - Pp. 318-321.
9. The patent for the invention EN 2552572 C1, 10.06.2015. System of power supply of elec-tric Railways AC 25 kV / Grigoriev N. P., Voprikov A.V. Application no. 2014107628/11 from 27.02.2014.
10. Puzina E. Yu. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the use of reactive power compensation devices at the traction substation Kezhemskaya VSZHD / Transport: science, education, production: proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference. - Rostov-on-don: RSUPS Pub-lishing house, 2016. - Pp. 229-233.
11. Platonov D. N. Automated control system of technological processes of traction substa-tion / D. N. Platonov, E. Yu. Puzina / Proceedings of the International scientific and practical con-ference "Transport-2015".- Part 3. Rostov n/A: RGUPS, 2015. - P. 77-80.
12. Xiaozhou Zhu, Minwu Chen, Shaofeng Xie and Jie Luo “ "Research on new traction pow-er system using power flow controller and Vx connection transformer," 2016 IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Rail Transportation (ICIRT), Birmingham, pp. 111115, 2016.
13. Lundalin A. A., Puzina E. Yu., Khudonogov I. A., Kashkovsky V. V. Analysis of reliabil-ity of power supply of transport systems depending on the state of relay protection and automation devices // Modern technology. System analysis. Modeling. 2019. # 3 (63). From 127-135.
14. Patent for invention RU 2427484 C1, 27.08.2011. Power supply system of electric Rail-ways AC 25 kV / Grigoriev N. P., Krikun A. A. Application no. 2010119621/11 from 17.05.2010.
15. Grigoriev N. P., Trofimovich P. N. Improving the efficiency of the traction power supply system with longitudinal compensation devices // Proceedings of higher educational institutions. Electromechanics. 2019. Vol. 62. No. 3. Pp. 64-68.