Dobrynin L.S. SETTING THE PATH TO THE DESIGN POSITION DURING REPAIR WORK [Electronic resource] / L. S. Dobrynin, I.S. Chernetskaya // Young science of Siberia: electron. science. Journ. - 2020. - №. 2(8) - Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru , free. The title. from the screen. – Lang. rus. engl.
This article reviews one of the main problems of track management in the production of major repairs or reconstruction of a railway track, namely, setting the track in the design position. The article considers the use of “SPI-Navigator”, its advantages and disadvantages.
1. Improving the efficiency of railway track reconstruction through the use of modern technologies / A. S. Pikalov // The dissertation on competition of a scientific degree of candidate of technical Sciences. – 18.04.2013
2. Rectification of the track during reconstruction and repair of railway tracks using GIS-technologies and GNSS/V.V. Scherbakov//Interexpo Geo-Siberia. 2013. T.3. – P. 14-21.
3. Modern geodetic control of designing, construction (repairs) and maintenance of railways /
V.V. Scherbakov, O.V. Kovaleva, I.V.Scherbakov // Geodesy and cartography.-2016. no. 3. - P. 12-16.
4. Technical conditions for works on reconstruction (modernization) and repair of the railway track, approved by the Order of JSC "Russian Railways" № 75r dated 18.01.2013, revision dated 17.07.2017
5. Determining the path parameters using the "VPI-Navigator" technology / V. V. Karpik // Path and track management. - 2017. no. 3. - P. 35-38.