Menaker K.V., Kalpin M.B., Marinenko A.V. Investigation of safe devices for inputting information about the state of relay sensors based on paraphase signals [Electronic resource] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1(11)
This article presents the results of the study of the safe information input scheme based on redundancy coding. The need to analyze safe interfaces is caused by the lack of relevant information in open printing. It is impossible to train students and students of advanced training courses on the basics of building microprocessor devices of railway automation without considering and analyzing in detail existing circuit solutions for safe input of information on the state of relay devices into microprocessor devices when they are linked
- Methods for building safe microelectronic systems of railway automation/V.V. Sapozhnikov, Vl. V. Sapozhnikov, Kh.A. Hristov, D.V. Gavzov; Ed. Vl. V. Sapozhnikov. - M.: Transport, 1995 - 272 s.
- PTM 32 OF TSSH 1115842.01-94. Safety of railway automation and telemechanics. Methods and principles for ensuring the safety of microelectronic SSAT. - St. Petersburg: PSU PS, 1994 - 120 s.
- Certification and proof of safety of railway automation systems/V.V. Sapozhnikov, Vl. V. Sapozhnikov, V.I. Talalaev and others; Ed. Vl. V. Sapozhnikov. - M.: Transport, 1997-288 p.
- Modern foreign microprocessor centralization systems (MPC )//Automation, communications, computer science - 2000 - No. 7. – Page 45-47.
- Bochkov K.A., Harlan S.N. Methods of ensuring safety in microprocessor systems of railway automation and telemechanics: Text. manual for students of transport specialties of higher educational institutions - Gomel: BelGUT, 2001. – 84 pages.
- Quantitative Requirements and Means of Control of Safety of Systems and Devices of SCS: Organization of Railway Cooperation, 2000. – 8 pages.
- PTM 32 OF TSSH 1115482.02-94. Safety of railway automation and telemechanics. Methods of calculation of LSS failure-free and safety indicators. - St. Petersburg: PSU PS, 1994 - 36 p.