Sementsova T.M. Protection of railway automation and telemechanics devices from overvoltages [Electronic resource] / T.M. Sementsova, I.A. Stepanova, N.P. Astashkov // Young science of Siberia: electron. scientific journal – 2020. – No. 1(7) 2020. – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/17-2020, free. – Zagl. from the screen. – Yaz. Russian, English (Date of access: 24.03.2020)
This article discusses the problem of protecting alarm devices, centralization and blocking from atmospheric and switching overvoltages. Failures and failures in their work become the cause of train stops, which leads to significant economic losses. The article analyzes the causes of their occurrence. The working principle of protective grounding is considered, as well as zones of protection against lightning strikes are highlighted. Methods of protecting railway automation and telemechanics devices from overvoltages with the aim of practical implementation of the event proposed as part of the article are determined.
1. Systems of railway automation, telemechanics and communication in 2 parts. Textbook for universities of railway transport / V. A. Gorelik, D. V. Shalygin, Yu. G. Borovkov, V. E. Mitrokhin; under the editorship of V. A. Gorelik. – Moscow: «Training center for education in railway transport», 2012. – 477 s.
2. Russian security. Thematic block «Railway Safety» in 2 volumes. Railway safety in Siberia and the North: monograph / Akimov V.A., Alekseenko V.A., Akhmetkhanov R.S. and others; Scientific Director, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences N.A. Makhutov. – Moscow: International Humanitarian Public Foundation «Knowledge», 2014. – 856 s.
3. Bader M.P. Electromagnetic compatibility / Textbook for universities of railway transport. – Moscow: Training room Ministry of Railways, 2002 - 638 s.
4. Putyakov A.V. Study of the influence of electromagnetic interference on the operation of automatic locomotive signaling devices / A.V. Putyakov, M.E. Skorobogatov, D.S. Halimanov // Material of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference «Education – science – production». – Chita: IrSTU, 2018. – С. 191-197.
5. Putyakov A.V. Impact of impulse noise on automatic locomotive signaling / A.V. Putyakov V.V. Demyanov, M.E. Skorobogatov // Materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with International Participation «Efficiency and safety of electrical complexes and systems of automation and telemechanics in railway transport». – Omsk: OSTU, 2019. – S. 83- 91.
6. Olentsevich V.A. Analysis of the reasons for the violation of the safety of the railway transport system / V.A. Olentsevich, V.E. Gozbenko // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2013. - No. 1 (37). - S. 180 -183.
7. Astrakhantsev L.A. Increasing the electromagnetic compatibility of rolling stock / L.A. Astrakhantsev, N.P. Astashkov, N.L. Ryabchenok, T.L. Alekseeva, N.M. Astrakhantseva // Security of the regions - the basis of sustainable development. Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2012.- T.1-2. - S. 92-94.
8. Guidelines for the use of surge protection devices in railway automation and telemechanics devices / Approved by Order Open Joint Stock Company «Russian Railways» № 12013/Central Directorate of Infrastructure from 31.03.2016. – Moscow: Open Joint Stock Company «Russian Railways», 2015. – 180 s.
9. Stupitsky V.P. Determination of the residual bearing capacity of metal structures of the contact network / V.P. Stupitsky, I.A. Khudonogov, V.A. Tikhomirov, O.V. Lobanov // Proceedings of the Trans-Siberian Railway. - Omsk: OmGUPS, 2019.- No. 3 (39). - S. 88-99.
10. Alekseeva T.L. Electric power system of the railway and electric traction of trains. Status and development prospects / T.L. Alekseeva, N.L. Ryabchenok, L.A. Astrakhantsev // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2018. - T.2. - S. 234-239.
11. Alekseeva T.L. Efficiency of the electric power system / T.L. Alekseeva, N.L. Ryabchenok, N.M. Astrakhantseva, L.A. Astrakhantsev // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2015. - No. 3 (47). - S. 181-186.
12. Zakaryukin V.P. Amplitude-phase characteristics of voltage asymmetry in railway power supply systems / V.P. Zakaryukin, A.V. Kryukov, L.A. Astrakhantsev // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2018. - No. 2 (58). - S. 72-82.