Shurkhovetsky G.N. Zashchita informatsii vo vneshnikh khranilishchakh dannykh metodom rassecheniya-razneseniya [Protection of Information in External Data Stores Using the Dissection-Separation Method]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. 3(9). [Accessed 03/10/20] (in Russian)
Today, due to the large spread of cloud technologies, more and more individuals and businesses use their services. It is common practice in the field of cloud technologies to store in-formation (data) from one service provider in one physical and geographical location. At the same time, we must remember that the information passes through third parties whose intentions are not always known. Therefore, valuable critical information is usually encrypted before it is sent to the cloud on the user's side. To do this, you can use both simple tools (for example, creating password-protected archives) and more advanced tools (software for creating encrypted partitions). However, in addition to normal encryption, you can use the fact that there are many un-related repositories. Such methods include, for example, the dissection-separation method, which is discussed in this paper
1. Bezbokov A. A., Yakovlev A.V., Simkin V. N. Methods and means of computer information protection: a Training manual. - Tambov: TSTU publishing house, 2006. - 196.
2. Vilenkin N. Ya. Combinatorika. M.: Nauka. GL. ed. Fiz. - Mat. lit., 1969. - 323 p.
3. Partyka T. L., Popov I. I. (Eds.). Information security. Training a textbook for students of institutions of secondary vocational education. - Moscow: FORUM: INFRA-M, 2002. - 368 p.: ill. - (Series "Professional education"). ISBN 5-8199-0060-X (FO-RUM), ISBN 5-16-001155-2 (INFRA-M).
4. Cryptogram. A practical guide to manual encryp-tion. - 4th ed., additional – Saratov: Novy Veter publishing house , 2010. – 206 p. ISBN 978-5-98116-120-9
5. Ravi Gupta, Rahul Singh. (Eds.). SSCC - An Improved Substitution Method for Data Encryption Using DNA Sequence and CDMB. Communications in Computer and Information Science, Pages: 197-206. | 2015. DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-22915-7_19
6. Ekhlas Abbas Albahrani, Tayseer Karam Alshekly. (Eds.). New Chaotic Substation and Permutation Method for Image Encryption. International Journal of Applied Information Systems, Issue: 4, Volume: 12, Pages: 33-39. | Jul 6, 2017. DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.5120/ijais2017451698
7. Fei Huo, Guang Gong. (Eds.). XOR Encryption Versus Phase Encryption, an In-Depth Analysis. IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Issue: 4, Volume: 57, Pages: 903-911. | Jan 30, 2015. DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/temc.2015.2390229
8. Muhammed Jassem Al-Muhammed. (Ed.). Light but Effective Encryption Technique based on Dynamic Substitution and Effective Masking. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Issue: 9, Volume: 9, | 2018. DOI
9. Sefa Tuncer. (Ed.). Information Encryption and Hiding into an Image By Steganography Methods to Improve Data Security. journal of new results in science, Issue: 12, Volume: 5, Pages: 170-177. | Nov 7, 2016. Source https://www.lens.org/083-031-697-623-665
10. Gotfried C Prasetyadi, Achmad Benny Mutiara, Rina Refianti. (Eds.). File encryption and hiding application based on advanced encryption standard (AES) and append insertion ste-ganography method. 2017 Second International Conference on Informatics and Computing (ICIC), | Nov 1, 2017. DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/iac.2017.8280584