Sementsova T.M., Stepanova I.A., Silicheva G.V. Problems of increasing the efficiency of sorting stations [Electronic resource] / T.M. Sementsova, I.A. Stepanova, G.V. Silicheva // Young science of Siberia: electron. scientific journal - 2020.- No. 1 (7) 2020. - Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/1(7) – 2020, free. - Zagl. from the screen. - Yaz. Russian, English [Date accessed: 05/07/2020].
This article discusses the problems of increasing the efficiency of sorting stations, identifies the main reasons for the downtime of cars on station tracks. It is concluded that the increase in the turnover of wagons, which is partially connected with the transfer of the wagons of the inventory fleet to the management of private companies, in connection with which there is currently a need to regulate the relationship between carriers and operators at the legislative level. Measures are proposed to optimize the operation of marshalling yards. The methods of calculating the savings in operating costs from reducing the downtime of cars at stations are given.
1. Skorpigina N. Wagons slow down // Komersant. 2019.- №122 - p. 7.
2. Karkeshkin V. Downtime Genesis / Vitaliy Karkeshkin // Moscow Railway Nick. - 2013. - December 12.
3. Levin D.Yu. Operational work of the railways. Axioms and regularity: textbook. The allowance / D.Yu. Levin, M.: Infra - M, 2017. - 332 p. - SBN 978-5-16-012092-8.
4. Kudryavtsev V.A. et al. Fundamentals of the operational work of railways: educational / Kudryavtsev V.A. and etc.; Kudryavtsev V.A. et al. - Study guide, 2nd edition, stereotype. - Moscow: ACADEMY, 2008. - 352 p.
5. Operation of railways in market conditions / D.Yu. Levin // Economics of Railways. - 2019. - No. 10. - S. 73 - 80.
6. Sotnikov E.A. Operational work of railways (state, problems, prospects) / E.A. Sotnikov, Moscow: Transport, 1986.- 256 s.
7. Davydova N.S. Lean Manufacturing: Monograph. Izhevsk, Publishing House of the Institute of Economics and Management, GOUVPO "UdGU", 2012 - 138с.
8. Silicheva G.V., Bulokhova T.A., Podgornova E.S. Methodological approaches to quality management in railway transport in the context of industry reform. Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2016 .-- 160 p.
9. Silicheva G.V., Vladimirova E.V. Improving the quality of the station. / Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: Materials of the eighth international scientific-practical conference. Volume 2. Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2017.S. 100-106.
10. Silicheva G.V. Directions for improving the mechanism for managing the quality of transport services on the railway. Scientific journal “System Technologies. System analysis. Modeling ”No. 3 (11) 2006.- p. 154 - 160.
11. Tereshina N.P., Shkurina L.V., Evdokimova E.N., Danilina M.G. Budgeting in rail transport: textbook. allowance. M .: UMC by education at the railway station transp., 2014
12. Andreev B.F., Baban S.M., Baboshin E.B., Bilokha L.V., Tereshina N.P., Levitskaya L.P., Shkurina L.V. Economics of railway transport: textbook. for universities railway transp. M .: UMC by education at the railway station transp., 2012.
13. Transport Economics: textbook and workshop for academic undergraduate / ed. E.V. Budrina. - M.: Yurayt Publishing House, 2016 .-- 366 p. - Series: Bachelor. AKA Democratic Course. ISBN 978-5-9916-5643-6.
14. Lapidus B.M. Economic problems of railway management in Russia during the formation of market relations. - M.: Moscow State University, 2000.
15. Inozemtseva S.M. The economic rationale for the costs of infrastructure of railways / Abstract diss. Cand. economy Sciences 08.00.05. - MIIT, 2003.
16. Smekhova N.G., Shobanov A.V. New principles of cost management of Russian Railways // Economics of Railways. - 2009. - No. 3.