Stokratova M. N., Kulesh M. I. Problemy stoimostnoy otsenki personala organizatsii [Problems of cost estimation of the organization's personnel] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1. [Accessed 07/06/21]
If we consider the personnel in the enterprise as a resource, then it is necessary to determine its cost. The human resource is the most important resource of the company. And the ability to evaluate personnel is a need of many firms. Since this allows you to show how much the contribution to the employee, his development and working conditions coincide with his real contribution to the result of the organization's activities. The article discusses the methods of estimating the cost of personnel by various specialists. A number of personnel characteristics that hinder an objective assessment are identified. The actual problems in personnel cost estimation are considered.
1. Nesterova I. V. Cost estimation of labor resources //Economic analysis: theory and practice. 2011. №. 16. Pp. 1-4.
2. Tuguskina G. Evaluation of the cost of human capital of enterprises // HR manager. 2009. №. 11-3. Pp. 4-13.
3. Tuguskina G. Factors affecting the cost of human capital //HR manager. 2011. №. 3. Pp. 68-75.
4. Parkhomchuk M. A. et al. Methods for assessing the value of an organization's human capital //Bulletin of the Kursk State Agricultural Academy. 2011. Vol. 6. No. 6. Pp. 1-2
5. Anichin V. L., Dorofeev A. F., Vashcheikina Yu. Yu. Cost estimation of human capital //Economy. Computer science. 2017. Vol. 43. №. 16 (265). Pp. 1-5.
6. Andreessen D., Thyssen R. Weightless wealth. Determine the value of your company in the intangible asset economy. Liters, 2019. Pp. 310.
7. Ponikarova A. S., Khamidullina L. R., Kuzmin S. I. Theoretical approaches to the formation of personnel potential as a tool for improving the efficiency of reengineering processes at the enterprise //Bulletin of the Kazan Technological University. 2012. Vol. 15. No. 13. Pp. 1-4.
8. Smetanina T. V., Zhikina O. V. Historical factors determining approaches to assessing the value of human intellectual capital in Russia. Education. Law. 2016. №. 2. Pp. 96-101.
9. Morozova E. S., Shatrova E. S. Modern methods of personnel evaluation in the human resources management system //Regional development: electronic scientific and practical journal. 2015. №. 4 (8). Pp. 2-5.
10. Polozov A. A. How to determine the value of a player in sports games from his rating? // Sports: economics, law, management. 2006. No 2. Pp. 2-26.