Prigozhaev S.S., Pykhalov A.A. Vozmozhnosti primeneniya magnitoreologicheskikh zhidkostey v konstruktsii netyagovogo podvizhnogo sostava [Possibilities of using magnetorheological fluids in the construction of non-traction rolling stock]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1 (11).
The increase in the number of malfunctions that occur in the nodes and structural elements of non-traction rolling stock due to the impact of shock loads from the railway track makes it necessary to study vibration damping devices used in transport.
The creation of progressive vibration damping systems is moving towards the use of devices that allow the control of oscillatory processes. The introduction of magnetorheological fluids in damping devices will significantly increase the speed of vibration damping systems, which will lead to a decrease in resonant phenomena.
This article discusses the possibilities of using magnetic fluids not only in vibration damping systems, but also in sealing devices for boxcar assemblies, as well as other areas of application of MRL in non-traction rolling stock
1. Magnetorheological fluids: technologies of creation and application: monograph / E.S. Belyaev [et al.]; edited by A. S. Plakhov. - Nizhny Novgorod State Technical R. E. Alekseev University., 2017. - 94 p.
2. Technical information of the "Regional Center for Innovative Technologies" Roller box unit of the car. types of malfunctions
3. V. E. Fertman Magnetic liquids: Reference. Stipend. - Mn.: Higher School, 1988. - 184 p.: ill.
4. Kanygin, A. V. Modeling and calculation of magnetic fluid-based sealants // proceedings of the VIII International scientific student conference "Student scientific forum" URL: https://scienceforum.ru/2016/article/2016024192">https://scienceforum.ru/2016/article/2016024192 (date accessed: 03.05.2021 ).
5. Glushak, B. L., Novikov S. A., Ruzanov A. I., A. I. Sadyrin the Destruction of deformable media under impulse loads. Nizhny Novgorod: Nizhny Novgorod University, 1992. 192 p.
6. Adjustable magnetorheological pneumatic shock absorber: pat. No. 2449188, Russian Federation: IPC F16F9 / 08, F16F9/53: Korchagin A. B., Shalay V. V., Belkov V. N., Averyanov G. S., Khamitov R. N., patent holders : State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education State Technical University: Application no. 2010132098/11, dated 29.07.2010; published 27.04.2012, byul. no. 12