Bystrova O. L., Sheremetieva K. A. Organizaciya raboty po upravleniyu debitorskoj zadolzhennost'yu kompanii Transenergo [Organization of work on the management of receivables of the Transenergo company] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 2. [Accessed 29/06/21]
The Trans-Baikal Directorate for Energy Supply, a structural division of Transenergo, a branch of Russian Railways, is often faced with the problem of non-payment for services rendered, as it acts as a territorial grid organization in the electricity market and at the same time as the largest energy-intensive consumer in the region.
This article shows the problems of managing the accounts receivable of a network organization and possible ways to reduce the likely risks. The assessment and analysis of the accounts receivable of the Trans-Baikal Directorate for Energy Supply – a structural subdivision of Transenergo – a branch of JSC "Russian Railways" was carried out. Recommendations for reducing accounts receivable have been developed.
1. Regulation "On the organization of work on the collection of receivables of JSC "Russian Railways", approved by the order of the President of JSC "Russian Railways" dated 19.10.2006 No. 248
2. Order "On the organization of work with counterparties under contracts for the provision of services for the transmission of electric energy", approved by the Director of Transenergo-branch of JSC "Russian Railways" dated March 15, 2018. No. TE-49 / p
3. Beryoza S. L. Classification of receivables: new approaches/ S. L. Beryoza // Vestnik ZHITI. ‒ 2001. ‒ № 14. - P. 156.
4. Gyazova M. M. System approach to the management of accounts receivable of the enterprise/ M. M. Gyazova // International Technical and Economic Journal. ‒ 2012. ‒ No. 2. - p. 45-48.
5. Dontsova L. V. Analysis of financial statements: textbook / L. V. Dontsova, N. A. Nikiforova – - 6th ed., reprint. and add. - M.: Publishing house "Delo i Service", 2008. - 368 p.
6. Kobeleva S. V. Receivables: occurrence, analysis and management/ S. V. Kobeleva, O. Yu. Konova // The territory of science. ‒ 2015. ‒ № 2. - p. 109-115.
7. Skripina L. V. Monitoring as a methodological approach to the management of receivables / L. V. Skripina // Modern innovations. ‒ 2017. - No. 7 (21). - p. 7-10
8. Sutyagin V. Yu. Factors of the value of receivables: maturity dates and risks of non-repayment of debt / V. Yu. Sutyagin, M. V. Bespalov / / Financial Analytics: problems and solutions. ‒ 2016. ‒ №38 (320). ‒ P. 34-49.
9. Fedotova M. Yu. Building an effective control system for the movement of receivables and its optimization / M. Yu. Fedotova, O. V. Novichkova / / Audit and Financial analysis. - 2017. - No. 3-4. - pp. 265-269.
10. Sheremet A.D., Kozeltseva E. A. Financial analysis: An educational and methodological manual. - M.: Faculty of Economics of Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2020. - 200 p.