Perfileva P.V., Kashkarev A. S., Olencevich V.A. Organizaciya perevozok sbornyh gruzov v innovacionnom podvizhnom sostave [Organization of groupage cargo transportation in innovative rolling staff]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1. [Accessed 07/06/21]
In the presented article, the authors propose to consider the feasibility of using an innovative car fleet in order to increase the level of throughput and processing capacities of railway lines and infrastructure facilities of Russian Railways, as well as optimize the work of industrial enterprises, users of railway transport services.
The analysis of the structure and reasons for uncoupling of freight cars for routine repairs due to a malfunction of their main units. It was revealed that the use of innovative new generation rolling stock, which has higher reliability characteristics, makes it possible to improve the parameters of the body part in terms of the volume of cargo loading, increases the turnaround time, creates the possibility of increasing the body capacity, and extends the service life of the rolling stock. It has been proven that the use of innovative cars will lead to a sharp reduction in the operated car fleet, since it is associated with the procedure for writing off cars that have expired. In addition, an additional incentive for operators and owners of rolling stock to purchase innovative cars is the fact that a system of government subsidies to buyers and manufacturers has been adopted.
The technology of organizing the transportation of groupage cargo in an innovative rolling stock is considered - the use of pallet wagons based on a covered wagon, which will expand the list of services provided by Russian Railways, and become more customer-oriented in the transport market. This type of transportation allows you to cover a wider range of goods, organize the shipment of groupage cargo on pallets, increase the speed of operations by loading and unloading only those pallets that are currently needed by the consignor or consignee. The negative aspects of the technology are also considered.
- Official website of Russian Railways: http://rzd.ru
- New features URL: https://gudok.ru/zdr/178/?ID=1484164
- Olentsevich V.A., Astashkov N.P. Methods of attracting clients to the services of the transport and logistics business block in order to increase the competitiveness of the Russian Railways holding company // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. 2019.Vol. 1.P. 4-8.
- Development strategy of the Russian Railways Holding for the period up to 2030, - М: JSC Russian Railways, 20.12.2013
- Olentsevich, V.A., Belogolov, Y.I., Kramynina, G.N. Set of organizational, technical and reconstructive measures aimed at improvement of section performance indicators based on the study of systemic relations and regularities of functioning of railway transport system IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, 832(1), 012038
- E A Guseva, M V Konstantinova, V A Olentsevich, V Yu Konyukhov and A A Olentsevich Automation of individual operations of the transport process to create sufficient conditions for the efficient functioning of digital transport and logistics IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, 1064 (2021) 012014
- Senko, V. I. Improvement of the organization of maintenance and current repair of freight cars / V. I. Senko. - Gomel: BelGUT, 2002 - 178 p.
- Krol N.V., Grigorieva N.N., Olentsevich V.A., Upyr R.Yu. Ways to improve the economic mechanism in the development of the client base of freight traffic // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. 2019. No. 4 (64). S. 155-161.
- Olentsevich V.A., Gozbenko V.E. Methodological and software for predicting the values of the safety level of the functioning of the railway transport system: monograph. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS. - 2019 .-- 172 p.
- Boronenko Yu. P. Strategic tasks of car builders in the development of transportation of high-yield cargo by rail / Yu. P. Boronenko // Rolling stock of the XXI century: ideas, requirements, projects: materials of the XII Intern. scientific and technical conferences, St. Petersburg, July 5-9, 2017 - St. Petersburg. : PGUPS, 2017. - pp. 3–7.
- About the creation of a special covered wagon-pallet carrier. - URL: https://wagon-cargo.ru/news/o-sozdaniispetsialnogo-krytogo-vagona-paleto... (date of access: 20.02.2021).
- Pokrovskaya O. Terminalistics as the methodology of integrated assessment of transportation and warehousing systems / O. D. Pokrovskaya // MATEC Web of Conferences. 10th International Scientifi c and Technical Conference “Polytransport Systems”, PTS 2018. – P. 02014.
- Pokrovskaya O.D. Comprehensive assessment of transport and storage systems of railway transport: dis. … Dr. Tech. Sciences, specialty: 05.22.08 / O.D. Pokrovskaya. - SPb. : PGUPS, 2018 .-- 377 p.
- Boronenko Yu.P., Pokrovskaya OD, Titova TS, Tsyganskaya LV, Bein DG, Kondratenko SV. Analysis of technical solutions for a pallet car // Bulletin of the Petersburg University of Railways. - SPb .: PGUPS, 2021 .-- T. 18. - Issue. 1. - P. 95–120.
- N P Astashkov, V A Olentsevich, A R Akhmetshin, K V Suslov, M G Shtayger and A I Karlina Increase of the throughput and processing capacity of the railway line mountain pass section by strengthening the devices of the system of traction power supply International Conference: Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering (AIME 2020) IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 1111 (2021) 012005