Baranov A. V., Gaskova E. A. Organizaciya effektivnogo rabochego prostranstva na Vostochno-Sibirskoj zheleznoj doroge OAO «RZHD» [Organization of effective workspace on the Eastern Siberian railway JSC «Russian Railways»] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 2. (Accessed 07/08/21)
The conditions of this economic situation require enterprises to search for new solutions and increase the efficiency of their activities by reducing costs. The implementation of a quality management system with the use of lean manufacturing tools helps to solve these problems.
The main mission of lean production is to eliminate as much as possible the technical losses of production, which provide in the transport process, the processes of operation and repair of railway vehicles, and material and technical support.
The cornerstone of Lean implementation is the 5S system. Its implementation provides the basis for further converters, and also signals the readiness for further use of lean manufacturing tools. The versatility of the 5S system allows you to organize an efficient workspace for any enterprise in any industry.
This article presents the history of the implementation of lean manufacturing on the railway, encourages relevant information about the implementation of the 5S system on the East Siberian railway, discusses the advantages and disadvantages of the 5S system, both for employees and for the enterprise, typical mistakes in implementing the system on each stage, their possible elimination. , In the article Also, the issue of adapting the system for the divisions of Russian Railways.
1. Wumek DP Lean production: how to get rid of losses and achieve prosperity for your company / DP Wumek, DT Jones; Per. from English - M .: Alpina Digital, 2003 .-- 650 p.
2. Hiroyuki X. 5S for workers: how to improve your workplace / X. Hiroyuki; Per. from English - Moscow: Institute for Comprehensive Strategic Research, 2013 .-- 176 p.
3. Kaizen: Key to the Success of Japanese Companies / Masaaki Imai; Per. from English - M .: "Alpina Business Books", 2018. - 274 p.
4. GOST R 56407-2015 Lean production. Basic methods and tools
5. GOST R 56906-2016 Lean production. Workspace organization (5S)
6. Hobbs Dennis P. Implementation of lean manufacturing. Practical guide to business optimization / Per. from English P.V. Gomolko (chap. 1-3), A.G. Petkevich; scientific ed. D.V. Sereda. Minsk: Grevtsov Publisher, 2017.S. 352.
7. Pavlovskaya I. The concept of lean production with an eye on the Russian mentality. – URL: http://www.leaninfo.ru/2009/04/03/lean-and-russian-mentality/ (date of access 03/15/2021);
8. Guidelines for organizing a workplace for an office worker of Russian Railways, entered into force by order No. 2807 / r of December 18, 2020
9. M VSZD 2.10.002 Methodology "System for organizing an effective workplace or the 5S system in the office", put into effect by order No. VSZD-558 / r dated 06/26/2015
10. М VSZD 2.10.001 Methodology "Industrial environment control system or 5S system", put into effect by order No. VSZhD-216 / r dated March 14, 2013