Bulokhova Т. A., Gud Yu. O., Olencevich V.А. Optimizaciya ekspluatacionnoj raboty ob"ekta transportnoj infrastruktury Vostochnogo poligona s cel'yu povysheniya ego propusknoj sposobnosti [Оptimization of operational work of the transport infrastructure object of the Eastern range with the purpose of increasing its capacity]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. 4. [Accessed 30/12/20]
Today the situation on the market of goods and transport services is such that there is a Russian manufacturer, there is a foreign effective demand, but it is impossible to sell, since it is impossible to export. In 2020, according to expert estimates, more than 10 million tons of non-export were recorded at the Eastern landfill. This transport corridor is in great demand by shippers, its capacity is chronically lacking. The limiting factor in the development of the BAM and Transsib in recent years is not the lack of financial flows or income, but the obvious lack of construction capacities involved there. However, we must not forget that point technological solutions without significant costs in the short term will also increase the throughput and carrying capacity of the Far East direction.
As for the proposals for optimizing the operation of the Eastern landfill, they primarily relate to the section of the Irkutsk-Sortirovochny - Slyudyanka railway line, because this section is the limiting element of the Transsib railway infrastructure due to many factors: a complex track profile, the use of pushing technology, limited track development, and heavy passenger traffic.
1. Development strategy of the Russian Railways Holding for the period up to 2030, - М: JSC Russian Railways, 20.12.2013
2. Official website of Russian Railways: http://rzd.ru
3. Corporate competence of Russian Railways. - URL: http://www.pult.gudok.ru/archive/ detail.php?ID=899804
4. Shpakov V. On railway transport there should be a 15% reserve of carrying capacity, and not its 10% deficit // Russian Railways Partner.ru ., 2021
5. Fayzrakhmanova E.V., Ignatieva E.I., Olentsevich A.A. Barrier-free transport environment as a means of increasing the efficiency of freight traffic // Increasing the managerial, economic, social and innovative-technical potential of enterprises, industries and national economic complexes. Collection of articles of the XI International Scientific and Practical Conference. Penza, 2020.p. 210-213.
6. Bulokhova T.A. Problems and ways of improving the quality of transport services for the population (railway transport) // Aviation Engineering and Transport of Siberia. Collection of articles of the X international scientific and technical conference. 2018. p. 390-397.
7. Bulokhova T.A. On the issue of improving the quality of transport services // Modern approaches to management in transport and logistics. Collection of materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference. 2016. p. 33-39.
8. Timchenko V.S. Methodology for a comprehensive assessment of the capacity of the reconstructed railway line based on simulation // Transport: science, technology, management. 2017 No. 10. S. 3-8.
9. Olentsevich V.A., Upyr R.Yu., Antipina A.A. Effectiveness of introducing interval regulation of train movement according to the “virtual coupling” system on the section // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. 2020. No. 2 (66). p. 182-189.
10. Komarov A.V. On the methodology for calculating the available and required throughput of the site // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. 2014. Vol. 1.p. 151-153.
11. Olentsevich V A, Belogolov Yu I, Kramynina G N 2019 Set of organizational, technical and reconstructive measures aimed at improvement of section performance indicators based on the study of systemic relations and regularities of functioning of railway transport system // IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 832 (2020) 012038
12. Olentsevich VA, Upyr R Yu, Gladkih AM 2020 Computational procedure for preparing the technical conditions for stowage and securing cargo in rail cars and containers // HPCST Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1615 (2020) 012029 IOP Publishing doi: 10.1088 / 1742 -6596/1615/1/012029 1
13. Olentsevich V.A., Gozbenko V.E., Kargapoltsev S.K., Kramynina G.N. Complex of organizational, technical and reconstructive measures aimed at improving the performance of the site based on the study of system connections and patterns of functioning of the railway transport system // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. - 2019.T.62. No. 3 (63). p. 171-179.
14. Technological process of the Dispatching center for traffic control of the East Siberian traffic control directorate - a branch of Russian Railways / 2019.
15. Calculation of the capacity of railways. Ed. 2nd, rev. and add. / E.V. Arkhangelsky, N.A. Vorobiev, N.A. Drozdov, R.I. Miroshnichenko, L.G. Segal. - M.: Transport, 1977. - p. 310.
16. Gromyshova S.S., Astashkov N.P., Olentsevich V.A., Lobanov O.V. Assessment of the level of safety of complex-structured transport systems in order to increase their competitiveness in the market of transport services // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. - 2019.T.62. No. 2. p. 250–259.