Tsaregorodtseva E.Yu., Antipina A.A. Novye tekhnologii transportnyh processov i logisticheskih sistem [New technologies of transport processes and logistics systems]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2019, no 3. [Accessed 16.12.2019]
In modern conditions, new technologies of transport processes and the development of a logistics system require improvement of planning methods. The level of development of the sphere of information technology is growing at a considerable pace. With the help of new technologies and modern logistics systems, a new information connection is being formed, which is a characteristic feature of many areas, together with transport. The constant development of the economy in the domestic sector requires an increase in the efficiency of the transport process and the development of new approaches to the organization of transportation. This trend has led to the creation of new transport logistics technologies. In this case, the development of transport and related logistics infrastructures is one of the main success phenomena for the potential growth of the Russian market economy.
This article discusses the technology of transport processes - as an integral part of the introduction of innovations in the industry, which strives to become market leaders. In turn, the aim of the article is to study the key factors of new directions of transport processes and transport logistics systems that affect the development of the transport industry. To do this, it is necessary to solve the following tasks: to study the development problems in the domestic transport sector; identify the main directions of technology of transport processes and logistics systems in the near future; to offer recommendations on the use and further direction of innovations for the transport and logistics system.
1. Federal Law of 08.23.1996 N 127-ФЗ (as amended on 05.23.2016) "On Science and State Scientific and Technical Policy" (as amended and supplemented; entered into force on 01.01.2017)
2. Bibarsov KR1, Kretova NV2, Popova EY3 Improvement of Innovative Forms as a Tool for Effective Development of Small Business // ERSJ - European Research Studies Journal (ISSN1108-2976, Scopus, Greece), 2017, pp. 98–110.
3. Volzhina D.V., Domnich D.O. Innovations in logistics systems // Modern Innovations. No. 5 (30). 2018, p. 50
4. Galstyan B. G. Transport logistics, its essence and tasks // Young scientist. 2018, No. 51. pp. 224-225.
5. Transport strategy of the Russian Federation for the period until 2030 [Text] / [Electronic resource]. - Access mode www.rosavtodor.ru // M .: 2014.
6. Strategy of innovative development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 / Innovative Russia 2020. Moscow 2018, pp. 62–74.
7. Fayzrakhmanova E.V., Tsaregorodtseva E.Yu., Bezmaternykh A.O. Prospects for the innovative development of transport // Economics and Entrepreneurship. No. 7 (108) 2019.