Tokmakova A. A. METHODS FOR STRENGTHENING THE EARTHWEAR [Electronic resource] / O.V. Grigoryeva, A.A. Tokmakova // "Young Science of Siberia": electron. scientific. journal - 2020 - No. 4 (10). - Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. Rus., Eng.
This article provides the technical characteristics of the Uyar distance of the track, the features of work and the main causes of the deformation of the subgrade. Options for strengthening the subgrade using new geotechnologies are proposed.
- Filatov E. V. Device and current maintenance of the railway track and switches in difficult climatic conditions / E. V. Filatov, V. A. Podverbny, D. A. Kovenkin // Textbook under the editorship of E. V. Filatov. – M.: FGBOU "Educational and methodological center for education in railway transport", 2016.-424 p.
- Korotaeva I. M. Experience of using the Midas program for calculating the load-bearing capacity of gabion structures / I. M. Korotaeva, S. I. Anosov / / Safety of regions-the basis of sustainable development. 2012. Vol. 1-2. Pp. 273-278.
- Khodyrev Yu. A. Analysis of the efficiency of removable flaw detectors and flaw detection systems / Yu. A. Khodyrev, A. p. Matrosov / Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. 2012. Vol. 1. Pp. 540-544.
- Grigorieva O. V. to protect the road from rockfalls at the site Kamyshet – UK Nizhneudinskiy track VSZHD 4637 / O. V. Grigorieva, V. M. Sagan // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. 2013. Vol. 1. Pp. 465-468.
- Kupko R. S. State of drainage systems on VSZHD / R. S. Kupko, O. V. Grigorieva / / Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. 2013. Vol. 1. Pp. 484-489.