Domozhirova A. D. The main factors affecting the throughput and carrying capacity, in the conditions of a modern system of organization of car flows [Osnovnye faktory, vliyayushchie na propusknuyu i provoznuyu sposobnosti, v usloviyah sovremennoj sistemy organizacii vagonopotokov]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2019, no. 3(5). Accessed 22/11/19]
Throughput and carrying capacity are the most important indicators reflecting the operational capacity of railways. These abilities are influenced by numerous factors, both organizational and technical. This article describes the most relevant ways to increase or decrease the throughput and carrying capacity of railways today: reducing the time to perform technological operations, the effect of shunting maintenance of non-public railway lines, size of traction shoulders, circulation of excess fleet of wagons. A characteristic of each of the activities, a brief analysis of the feasibility and degree of impact on throughput and carrying capacity are given.
1. Egorova E.V., Kukleva N.V. Rational of options for increasing the capacity of the station when working with connected trains // Scientific, Technical and Economic Cooperation of the AsiaPacific Countries in the 21st Century. 2016. No. 6. pp. 159-162.
2. Eliseev S.V., Upyr R.Yu., Gozbenko V.E. The current state of developments in the field of transport dynamics. 2009. pp. 1-28.
3. Ermakova A. V., Mukovnina N. A. Determination of the backup throughput and carrying capacity of station elements with allocation of time intervals for serving non-public routes // News of St. Petersburg University of Railway Transport. 2015. No. 3 (44). pp. 39–44.
4. Ermakova A.V., Rybin P.K. The effect of shunting maintenance of communication lines on the needs for reserve capacity and processing capacity of the station // Messenger of the Volga Transport. 2018. No. 6 (72). pp. 70-77.
5. Zheleznov D.V. Creation of jobs, as well as ensuring the high quality of operational works at landfills in the conditions of an excess fleet and bandwidth limitations // Bulletin of the RSUPS. 2012. No. 3. pp. 78-87.
6. Kozlovsky A.P., Sukhanov G.I., Suprunovsky A.V. The effect of changes in the technologies for managing the traction resources of the Eastern Landfill on operational work // Modern Technologies. System analysis. Modeling. 2019.No. 2 (62). pp. 234-241.
7. Krol N.V., Poletaev A.S., Upyr R.Yu. The routing algorithm for choosing the optimal route in conditions of multimodality of transportation // Transport: science, technology, management. 2018. No. 8. pp. 16-24.
8. Mukovnina N.A. The choice of technologically and economically feasible periods for servicing non-public ways // Messenger of the Volga Transport. 2017. No. 6 (66). pp. 50–56.
9. Timchenko V.S. Methodology for a comprehensive assessment of the capacity of a reconstructed railway line based on simulation modeling // Transport: science, technology, management. 2017. No. 10. pp. 3-8.
10. Upyr R. Yu., Kuznetsova A.I., Kozhevnikov V.A. To the question of determining the preliminary tension of wire fasteners // Science. Technics. Technologies. (Polytechnic Bulletin). 2014. No. 4. pp. 108-115.
11. Upyr R. Yu., Kuznetsova A.I., Bathujag P. Methods of twisting wire fasteners // Transport of the Urals. 2016. No. 1 (48). pp. 72-77.
12. Shirokov A.P. United trains as a measure to increase throughput // Proceedings of the 62nd inter-university scientific and technical conference of creative youth. 2004. No. 62. pp. 41–43.