Vakhrusheva O. Yu., Livshits A. V., Ratushnyak V. S. Magnitoimpul'snyj sposob ochistki vagona. Rezul'tat komp'yuternogo modelirovaniya [Magnetopulse method of cleaning the car. The result of computer modeling]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2018, no. 1. [Accessed 13/09/18]
The process of the car wall behavior under the action of a pulsed magnetic field is considered. The deformation and stresses on the car wall at various intensity and shape of the load are estimated. Particular attention is paid to the study of the displacement of the wall of the car during force action and to the study of stress distribution along the surface of the car. The obtained results will be used as initial data for further investigation of the shock wave propagation along the walls of the car
1. Grinevich G.P. Integrated mechanization and automation of loading and unloading operations in railway transport / G.P. Grinevich. - M.: Transport, 1982 - 343 p.
2. Ilyin, E.S. Automation of the process of wagon cleaning from the frozen and clammy mass by the magnetic pulse method / E.S. Ilyin, O.Yu. Vakhrusheva // 115 years of railway education in the Trans-Baikal Territory. - Ulan-Ude, 2017. - P. 146-152.
3. Electrohydropulse method of wastewater treatment / E.S. Ilyin, A.I. Orlenko, V.S. Ratushnyak, Т.А. Sergienko, A.V. Yuriev // Ecology of production. - 2017. - No. 2. - P.57-59.
4. Ratushnyak V.S. Substantiation of the need to develop a new method for cleaning the wires of power lines from ice deposits // Innovative technologies on the railway transport: works of the XXI Interuniversity Scientific and Practical Conference KRIZHT IrGUPS (Krasnoyarsk, 07.11.2017) / Rare. : В.С. Ratushnyak (editorial editors) [and others]; KRIZHT IrGUPS. -Krasnoyarsk: KRIZHT IrGUPS, 2017. -290 p. - P. 62-69.
5. Dyakov, A.F. Process of coal fuel firing during transportation and effective means of its grinding / AF Dyakov, GP Berlyavsky, VG Kantsedalov // Energetik. - 2008. - No. 2. - P. 2-6.
6. Il'in E.S, O. Yu Vakhrusheva, V. S Ratushnyak On the experimental application of the magnetic pulse method for clean-ing the wagon from the frozen substance. Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling, 2018, Vol. 57, No. 1, pp. 117-123.