Batoeva E. B. Poligonnye tekhnologii pri organizatsii raboty po sovremennomu upkeep and kapitalnomu remontam zheleznodorozhnogo put [Electronic resource] / E. B. Batoeva, T. N. Asalkhanova / / "Molodaya nauka Sibiri": electron. scientific journal-2021. - No. 1(11). - Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru , free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. rus., eng.
The article deals with the organization of track work of current and capital nature in the conditions of landfill technologies. The Eastern polygon was chosen as the object of the study. Landfill technologies allow you to organize the processes of transportation and performance of works on maintenance and repair of infrastructure objects most effectively, to coordinate the interaction of several farms and railways, including the maintenance of infrastructure objects in the period of providing technological "windows".
1. Rosenberg, E. N., Inkov Y. M., Bader, M. P. Feoktistov, V. P. technology to transition to smart rail transport: reports and presentations / E. N. Rosenberg, J. M. hinkov, M. P. Bader, V. Feoktistov // Bulletin of the Rostov state transport University– 2013. – № 2(50). – S. 86-92.
2. Polygon technology – a new level of management [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://npktrans.ru/ – (accessed 20.04.2021).
3. A comprehensive plan for the modernization and expansion of the main infrastructure [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://government.ru/rugovclassifier/867/events/ – (18.04.2021).
4. Vshivkov A. O. Chernetskaya I. S., Vladikov A. A. Development of technical solutions for the preparation of a link track for the passage of trains of increased mass and length at the Eastern polygon [Electronic resource]. / A. O. Vshivkov, I. S. Chernetskaya, A. A. Vladikov / / Molodaya nauka Sibiri: electron. scientific journal. – 2021. – № 1(11). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/, free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. rus., eng. (accessed 03.02.2021).
5. Karikh A. K., Kolisnichenko E. A. The organization of the pass of the track-measuring car in the implementation of polygon technologies [Electronic resource] / A. K. Karikh, E. A. Kolisnichenko / / Young Science of Siberia: electron. scientific journal. – 2020. – № 2(8). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/, free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. rus., eng. (accessed 01.02.2021).
6. Improvement of traction resource management technology in the Eastern region-approved by the Order of JSC "Russian Railways" No. 510r on 23.03.2016. [Electronic resource] - Access mode: http://aspt.su/doc/ – (accessed 01.03.2021).
7. Osmina A. T., Sotnikov E. A., Osminin M. A. Methodological foundations of the organization of repair and track work during long-term closures of railway crossings with their provision by the technology "in alignment". / A. T. Osmina, E. A. Sotnikov, M. A. Osminin //
Bulletin of the Research Institute of Railway Transport. – 2017. – № 1(76). – P. 25-30.
8. Unified technological process of the work of the Eastern polygon-approved by the order of JSC "Russian Railways" No. 574 on 27.09.2016. [Electronic resource] – Access mode: http://aspt.su/doc/ – (accessed 28.02.2021).
9. Zlobin V. L., Osmina A. T., Sotnikov E. A., Osmin M. A. Technological process of the work of the transportation management center of the Eastern Polygon (MCC VP) / V. L. Zlobnin, A. T. Osmina, E. A. Sotnikov, M. A. Osminin. // Bulletin of the Research Institute of Railway Transport. – 2017. – № 3(76). – Pp. 146-152.