Samarina M. V., Kolinko E. O. Normirovanie truda v sovremennyh usloviyah [Labor rationing in modern conditions]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1. [Accessed 29/05/21]
This article discusses progressive labor standards and the correct distribution of labor functions of employees, which guarantee an objective assessment of personnel needs. In modern conditions, the rationing of labor allows you to set the salary in accordance with the intensity of labor and the validity of labor costs. Labor standards should correspond to the technological process that is most effective for a particular workplace, and meet the conditions under which the employee's work will be less tedious and more productive.
The improvement of the system of labor rationing at any enterprise cannot be carried out spontaneously, it always requires daily analysis and monitoring of its state by the organization.
1. Bylkov V. G. Methodological and organizational problems of the introduction of professional standards / V. G. Bylkov, V. G. // Azimut of scientific research: economics and management. 2019. Vol. 8. № 2 (27). Pp. 83-87.
2. Bylkov V. G. Improving the efficiency of the use of labor potential in the process of updating the qualification assessment system / V. G. Bylkov // Global and Regional Research 2019. Vol. 1. No. 3. pp. 76-81.
3. Kadaev S. B. Rationing of labor in modern conditions // Vek kachestva. 2019. No. 1. p. 28-29.
4. Matveev M. Yu. Development of the labor rationing system abroad // Bulletin of the MSU. 2018. № 3-2. p. 68.
5. Podsumkova L. A. Features of labor rationing of managerial personnel in the innovative economy // Innovative activity. 2018. No. 2. pp. 18-23.
6. Regulation and regulation of labor: a textbook / V. B. Bychin, E. V. Shubenkova. Moscow: INFRA-M, 2020. 188 p.
7. Shchekoldin V. A., Bogatyreva I. V., Ilyukhina L. A. Quality of labor standards at Russian enterprises: problems and ways to solve them // Economic sciences. 2017. № 9 (154). Pp. 21-28.
8. Official website of the Federal State Statistics Service. – URL: www.gks.ru (accessed: 18.04.2021).
9. Official website of the Federal State Statistics Service. – URL: www.gks.ru (accessed: 18.04.2021).
10. Strategy for the development of railway transport in the Russian Federation until 2030. – URL: http://doc.rzd.ru/doc/public/ru (date of treatment: 03.10.2020).