Bychkovsky V.S. Investigation of the temperature change of a polymer sample during highfrequency heating, depending on changes in body volume and the effect of convection [Electronic resource] / V.S. Bychkovsky, N.G. Filippenko, D.V. Bakanin, A.S. Kuraitis // Young science of
Siberia: electron. sci. journal. - 2018. - №1. - Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/11-2018, free. - Ver. from the screen. - Yaz. rus., Eng. (date of circulation: September 13, 2013)
In this paper, a finite-difference calculation of the bulk heating of a polymer sample from internal heat sources in the software complexes SOLIDWORKS 2017, Simulate and MSC Patran 2014, Sinda is performed to determine the effect of the diameters and the number of holes for the thermocouples on the temperature readings inside the sample. The performed comparative analysis of the obtained results made it possible to draw conclusions on the substantiation of the significant dependences of the temperature of the high-frequency heating of the polymer sample on the number and diameters of the technological holes.
1. Orlov, ME Theoretical foundations of heat engineering. Heat and mass transfer: a textbook / ME Orlov; The Ulyanovsk state. tech. un-t. - Ulyanovsk: UlSTU, 2013. - 204 with.
2. Heat transfer in production processes of agroindustrial complex. A.G. Tsubanov, A.L. Sinyakov, S.I. Sinitsa, I.A. Tsubanov, A.B. Ryabtsev. Methodical instructions to practical studies. Belarusian state Agricultural Technical University. Minsk, 2006. - 81 p.
3. Palymsky, I. B. Numerical simulation of the complex Rayleigh-Benard convection modes. Mechanics of liquid, gas and plasma. Thesis for the degree of Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences. Novosibirsk, 2011. - 206 p.
4. Fundamentals of Technical Thermophysics Fokin VM, Boykov GP, Vidin Yu.V. Monograph. M .: "Publishing Machine-Building-1", 2004. 172 p.
5. Russian State Library [GOST 10589-87 Polyamide 610 injection molding. Specifications] / Center Inform. technologies of the RSL; Ed. Vlasenko T. V .; Web-master N. Kozlova - Electron. Dan. - Moscow: Ros. state. b-ka, 2007 - Access mode: http // www.rsl.ru, free. - Ver. from the screen. - Yaz. rus., Eng.
6. Kalinchev EL, Sokovtseva MB The choice of plastics for the manufacture and operation of products. Reference edition. - L .: Chemistry, 1987. - 416 p.
7. Installation for welding of plastics / Plant Industrial Electronics Gabrovo, // Passport UZP 2500A, 412. 921.055, 1987. - 60 p.
8. Kudryashov Yu. B., Perov Yu. F., Rubin AB Radiation Biophysics Radio Frequency and Microwave Electromagnetic Radiations // Textbook for High Schools. - Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2008. - 184 p.
9. Chernyshov, VN Microwave methods and control systems for thermophysical characteristics of materials and products: monograph / VN Chernyshov, TI Chernyshova. - Tambov: Publishing house of FGBOU HPE "TSTU", 2015. - 124 p.
10. A method for measuring the maximum temperature of an object when it is heated by irradiation with an electron beam. Pat. RF 2168156: IPC7 G21C17 / 112. Surzhikov AP, Pritulov AM, Gyngazov SA, Lysenko EN, Shabardin RS; applicant and patent holder Tomsk Polytechnic University; claimed. 15.11.1999; publ. 27.05.2002. - 4 s .: ill.
11. Automation of temperature measurement of polymeric material at high-frequency electrothermal heating. Butorin, N.G. Filippenko, M.S. Popov, A.V. Livshits, V.E. Gozbenko // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2017. № 1 (53). - P. 96-103
12. Device for diagnostics of polyamide separators by high-frequency radiation method printed Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling (Irkutsk State Transport University). - 2014. - No.4 (44). - P. 204-209 Filippenko N.G., Larchenko AG, Livshits AV
13. Automated control system for the process of high-frequency processing of polymeric materials (a scientific article in the publications included in the list of approved VAK RF) printed Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. (Irkutsk State University of Communications) - 2012. - Vyp. 4 (32). Pp. 50 - 55. Filippenko N.G., Livshits AV
14. Mathematical model of the process of high-frequency processing of polymeric materials (a scientific article in the editions of the list of approved VAK RF) printed Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling (Irkutsk State Transport University). - 2012. - Issue. 1 (33). P. 76 - 79 Filippenko N.G., Livshits AV
15. Determination of physicomechanical parameters of polymeric materials in high-frequency dielectric heating in electrothermal plants printed Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling (Irkutsk State Transport University). - 2013. - Issue. 2 (38). - P.152-157.-. Filippenko N.G., Livshits AV