Efanova N.V. Influence of rail track geometry in terms of the nature of the action of vertical forces when rolling stock moves [Electronic resource] / N.V. Efanova, E.E. Vorobieva // Young science of Siberia: electron. scientific journals - 2018. - №2. - Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/vliyanie-neispravnostey-geometrii-relsovoy-kolei-v-..., free. - Title from the screen. - lang. rus.engl.
This article presents a calculation of the effect of faults in the track gauge geometry in terms of the nature of the action of vertical forces when rolling stock moves. Analyzed the characteristic features of the movement of the railway carriage, depending on the specified values of the path malfunction. The dependence of the increase in the magnitude of the vertical forces on the increase in the degree of deviation of the rail track in the plan is revealed and substantiated. Computer simulation and calculation was carried out in the software package "Universal Mechanism"
1. Shakhunyants G.M. Railway track / G.M. Shahunyants. - M .: Transport, 1987. - 479 p.
2. Frishman, MA How the path works under the trains: a textbook for universities / MA Frishman. - 3rd ed., Pererab. and add. - M .: Transport, 1975. - 176 p.
3. Romanova OV, Bobotkova V.N. The interaction of the track and rolling stock [Text] / O.V. Romanova, V.N. Bobotkova - Kurgan: CITT USURT, 2017. - 27 p
4. Instruktsiya po rasshifrovke lent i otsenke sostoyaniya rel'sovoi kolei po pokazaniyam puteizmeritel'nogo vagona TsNII-2 i meram po obespecheniyu bezopasnosti dvizheniya poezdov TsP-51 5[Text]: utv. MPS Rossii 14 okt. 1997.: s izm. i dop. utv. rasporyazheniem OAO «RZhD» ot 21 yanv. 2008 No. 69r. [Instructions for decoding the tapes and assessing the condition of the track gauge accord- ing to the indications of the CNII-2 track-measuring car and the measures to ensure the safety of the train traffic. CP-515: appr. by the Ministry of Railways of Russia on October 14, 1997.: with amend. and additional. appr. by the Order of JSC «Russian Railways» from January 21, 2008 No. 69r].
5. Кovenkin. D. A. The use of computer technology for modeling railway track structures: a course of lectures [Text] / D. A. Kovenkin. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2017. - 112 p.