Grebneva D.A. Influence of the elevation of the outer rail thread on the interaction forces in the wheel-rail contact in curves railway track sections [Electronic resource] / D.A. Grebneva, I.L. Parahnenko // Young science of Siberia: electron. scientific. zhurn. - 2021. - No. 1(11). - Access mode: https://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/111-2021, free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. rus, eng.
Railways on in the Russian Federation, the total length of curved sections is 33% of their total length. Side deterioration of wheels and rails saved a problem on the road. throughout the railway network, reducing their service life, which is associated with significant material losses. Lateral wear of rail threads in curved sections is a problem for both scientists and practitioners. A large of point of work are devoted to this [1-3]. The amount of lateral wear is determined by the forces of experiment between the wheel and the rail. The main factors in this interaction are speed and spatial position. Parameters that determine the spatial position – the state of the rails way in the plan and the height of the under rails. The height of the outer rail thread is set for a relatively long period of time and has a long-term effect on lateral wear. Identification of the relationship between the elevation and the interaction forces arising in the "wheel-rail" contact is an urgent challenge at the currently time. That depends on the condition of the train passing the curve, both the outer wheel of the wheelset and the inner wheel may slip, which intensifies the process of lateral wear. The slippage of the outer or inner wheel depends on the relative forces acting on these wheels. By determining the optimal elevation of the outer rail, it is possible to reduce the sliding of the wheel crest along the side surface of the rail, and to reduce the resulting longitudinal and lateral forces.
1. Bogdanov, V. M. Modern problems of the wheel–rail system / V. M. Bogdanov, S. M. Zakharov / / Railways of the world. - 2004. - No. 1. - P. 57-62.
2. Redkin, V. I. Integrated system of reducing the intensity of lateral wear Rel-owls on the TRANS-Baikal railway.d.: abstract. ..... dis. Cand. tekhn. 05.22.06 Sciences/Redkin Vladimir Ilyich - Chita.: 1998. - 29 s.
3. Zakharov, S. M. Tribological aspects of the interaction of the wheel and the rail / S. M. Zakharov, I. A. Zharov, I. A. Komarovsky / / Collection of reports of the International Conference of the Association of Heavy-weight movement "Problems of the interaction of the wheel and the rail" Moscow: 1999. - Vol. 1. - pp. 221-228.
4. Parakhnenko I. L. Investigation of interaction forces in the "wheel-rail" contact when changing the tribological state of the rail surface: abstract of the dissertation of the Candidate of Technical Sciences: 05.22.06 / Parakhnenko Inna Leonidovna. - Yekaterinburg, 2021. - 25 p.
5. Parakhnenko I. L., Akkerman S. G. Efficiency of friction control in the contact "wheel-rail" / / Transport of the Urals. 2014. No. 2 (41). pp. 58-61. ISSN 1815-9400.
6. Parakhnenko I. L. Analysis of interaction forces in the "wheel-rail" contact with different tribological variants. 2019. NO. 2 (61). pp. 54-57. DOI: 10.20291/1815-9400-2019-2-54-57. ISSN 1815-9400.