Domojirova А.D. Upyr R.Yu. Povyshenie stabil'nosti kursirovaniya kol'cevyh marshrutnyh poezdov [Increasing the stability of round rout trains]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1. [Accessed 31/05/21]
The article discusses the process of circulation of round rout trains. The relationship between the arrival and processing times of the train is described. The authors provide a justification, using the example of block trains, of the high value of fulfilling the normative train schedule. The statistics of failures on the route section are given. A method for increasing the stability of the functioning of the block train turnover system is proposed, which consists in the introduction of reserve cars at the loading and unloading stations.
- Davydov A.A. Organization of car flows and routing of transportation during the transition to polygon technologies of operational work // Regularities in the development of technical and technological sciences: materials of the International scientific and practical conference / Kazan, 2017. C. 15-18.
- Domozhirova A.D., Goncharova N.Yu., Upyr R.Yu. The research of the reliability of the operational work of the railway line in the mountain pass section // Transport: science, technology, management. Scientific information collection. 2020. № 6. С. 24-27.
- Shapkin I.N., Kozhanov E.M. Technology for ensuring the full weight and completeness of trains sent on fixed lines of the schedule // Bulletin of the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Railway Transport. 2005. № 4. С. 5-7.
- Myshkin I.I., Malovetskaya E.V. Organization of operational work on fixed lines of the schedule in conjunction with the locomotive fleet // Infrastructure and operation of land transport. 2019. С. 202-208.
- Upyr R., Domojirova A. About of railway sustainability on the train diagram: SSRN. 2020. Access mode: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3556382 (date of the application).
- Apatsev V.I., Sharov V.A. Towards the implementation of a comprehensive program for a phased transition to organizing the movement of freight trains on a schedule on Russian railways // Science and technology of transport. 2011. №. 3. С. 69-72.