Olencevich A. A., Ignatyeva E.I., Komarov A.V. Povyshenie klientoorientirovannosti sistemy firmennogo transportnogo obsluzhivaniya OAO «RZHD» [Increasing the client-oriented system of branded transport service of JSC "RZD"]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. 4. [Accessed 22/12/20]
Development of new methods and measures to improve the quality of services provided increases the company's competitiveness and takes it to a new level. This article examines the concept of customer focus from the point of view of a completely new strategy of anti-crisis management of a company, which provides the Russian Railways holding with additional opportunities and advantages. The advantages of a customer-oriented approach in the company and new options for providing quality service are identified. On the example of the East Siberian shopping center, the structure and range of services was studied, methods were proposed to improve the conditions for servicing customers by expanding the "line" of services provided, changing the approach to the service process, and criteria for assessing the quality of work. An aspect analysis of the main directions of the technical and operational state of customer focus indicators was carried out based on the dynamics of monthly loading on the TCFTO aircraft for 2018-2019. The main factors influencing the client-orientedness of the ES TCFTO and the distribution according to the degree of significance, identified by building and studying the Ishikawa diagram and the cause-effect diagram, are highlighted. Measures to improve financial and economic stability are proposed.
1. Development strategy of the Russian Railways Holding for the period up to 2030, - М: JSC Russian Railways, 20.12.2013
2. Official website of Russian Railways: http://rzd.ru
3. Corporate competence of Russian Railways. - URL: http://www.pult.gudok.ru/archive/ detail.php? ID = 899804
4. Policy of customer focus of the Russian Railways holding in the field of freight traffic. - Approved. By order of JSC "Russian Railways" dated July 26, 2016 No. 1489r.
5. Komarov A.V. Technologies for organizing transportation processes in the light of transport evolution // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: materials of the Second interuniversity. Scientific-practical Conf., Irkutsk, May 2011. - Irkutsk: publishing house IrGUPS, 2011. - T. 1. - 586 p. - S. 22–26.
6. Olentsevich A.A., Good Yu.O., Olentsevich V.A. Increase of income of the Russian Railways JSC holding due to the expansion of the range of transport and logistics services in the field of container transportation // Science today: reality and prospects. Materials of the international scientific and practical conference. Vologda, February 2020, pp. 17-18.
7. Olentsevich V.A., Astashkov N.P. Methods of attracting customers to the services of the transport and logistics business block in order to increase the competitiveness of the Russian Railways JSC holding // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. 2019. T.1. pp. 4-8.
8. Fayzrakhmanova E.V., Ignatieva E.I., Olentsevich A.A. Barrier-free transport environment as a means of increasing the efficiency of freight traffic // Increasing the managerial, economic, social and innovative-technical potential of enterprises, industries and national economic complexes. Collection of articles of the XI International Scientific and Practical Conference. Penza, 2020.S. 210-213.
9. Rodina A.S., Perfilieva A.I. Analysis of the activities of the ES TСFTO // Informatization and virtualization of economic and social life. Materials of the III interuniversity student scientific-practical conference with international participation. Irkutsk National Research Technical University. 2017. pp. 213-216.
10. Regulations on the East Siberian territorial center of corporate transport services; order dated 31.08.2009, No. 8, p.10.
11. Dobrynina D.S., Vlasova A.N., Olentsevich A.A., Belogolov Yu.I. Directions for the development and improvement of the transportation process in railway transport. Delivery of goods "just in time" // Young Science of Siberia. 2019. No. 1 (3). p. 39-47.
12. Komarov A.V. On the problems and prospects of railway transport and forwarding services // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. 2012.Vol. 1.P. 21-24.
13. Finger, M. Governance of competition and performance in European railways: An analysis of five cases / M. Finger // Utilities Policy. - 2014. - Vol. 31. - P. 278 - 288.
14. Vlasova A.N., Perfilieva P.V., Kashkarev A.S., Astashkov N.P. Problems of increasing the efficiency and quality of using the car fleet in modern conditions // Young Science of Siberia. 2020. No. 2 (8). S. 107-112.
15. Komarov A.V. Transport service and freight forwarding: Textbook. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2017 - p. 90-96.