Gilmanov A. I. Increase of train weight on the railway network [Electronic resource] / A. I. Gilmanov, O. I. Zalogova // Young science of Siberia: electron. scientific. journal. – 2018. - №. – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/11-2018, free. The title. from the screen. – Lang. Russ. English. (date accessed: 31.10.2018)
This article explores ways to increase line capacity. Special attention was paid to the issue of increasing the train weight and passing heavy freight trains through the infrastructure of Russian Railways. Today heavy traffic is an effective method, which helps to increase the carrying capacity of sections and directions, the performance of locomotives and locomotive crews, creates a reserve of the avail-able railway line capacity and reduces energy consumption of the electrical traction. The possibility of implementing this measure is made due to the commissioning of new main-line locomotives 2ES5 and 2ES7, their expediency and the need for implementation are described.
- Report of the General Director - Chairman of the Board of the Open Joint-Stock Company Russian Railways O.V. Belozerova at the extended final meeting of the Board of Russian Railways // Railway transport. – 2018 – №1 – P 4-10.
- Management of operational work in railway transport : textbook In 2. T. 2. / V. I. Kovalev [and other] : M.: FGOU «Educational and Methodical Center for Education in Railway Transpor», 2011 – 444 p.
- Operation within the railway polygon // Gudok. – 2019 – 26 oct. – P. 5.
- The number of heavy freight train passing through the South Ural Railway in the first half of the year increased 10% [Electronic resource] // RZD-partner : news agency. – 2017 – 6 June. – Access mode: http://www.rzd-partner.ru/zhd-transport/news/kolichestvo-tyazhelovesnykh-poezdov-prosledovavshikh-po-yuuzhd-v-pervom-polugodii-uvelichilos-na-10/ (date of the application 25.10.2018).
- Report of the progress of the traction and energy test and operation test of an electic locomotive 2ES7 №001 on the East – Siberian Railway / East – Siberian Directorate tract. ; approv. by V. A. Proskurdin, M. V. Vorotilkin. – Irkutsk – 2016 – P. 24.
- Mokhorin N. «Skiff» crossed the Ural Range / N. Morhorin // Gudok – 2018 – 6 Jun. (№94) – P.3.