Kozhevnikova Y. S., Bulokhova T. A. Sovershenstvovanie ispol'zovaniya rabochego vremeni lokomotivnyh brigad v usloviyah poligonnyh tekhnologij raboty [Improving the use of time of locomotive crews in the conditions of landing technologies of work] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 2. (Accessed 07/08/21)
The article discusses the dynamics of the implementation of cargo turnover and quality indicators during the formation and development of polygon management technologies from 2012-2018. The stages of the introduction of a new management model, the advantages and problems of organizing operational work in the conditions of the landfill are considered. The analysis of the use of the working time of locomotive crews is carried out, the most "problematic" areas of their service are identified.
Using correlation analysis, a study of the dependence of the area speed on the loss of working time of locomotive crews was carried out. Proposed measures are aimed at reducing the unproductive use of working time of locomotive crews by transferring to work "in one person" and passing trains without changing locomotive crews in extended service areas.
The time of the work of the brigade on extended service arms before and after the implementation of the project is shown, the economic effect of the implementation of the project is determined, as well as the impact on the quality indicators of the depot.
- Transport strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030: Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 22, 2008 N 1734-r (as amended on 05/12/2018). – URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_82617/12dbe84ab7402c41a061 dee3399c090bf6932cc3/ (date accessed: 15/05/2021).
- Under scrutiny: what awaits the Eastern Proving Ground in 2021? – URL: https://www.rzd-partner.ru/zhd-transport/comments/pod-pristalnym-vnimaniem-chto-zhdet-vostochnyy-poligon-v-2021-godu (date accessed: 15/05/2021).
- Eastern Range: New Opportunities or Old Limitations? – URL: http://www.morvesti.ru/analitika/1687/86211 (date accessed: 15/05/2021).
- Frolova A. V., Mishustin V. A., Nefedieva E. V. Polygon technologies for traffic management in the Russian Federation // Young science of Siberia: electron. scientific. zhurn. - 2019. No. 1. – URL: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/11 (date accessed: 15/05/2021).
- Panin V.V., Prokofieva E.S., Rubtsov D.V. Operational management of operational work at the polygon level // Bulletin of the Joint Scientific Council of JSC Russian Railways. - 2017. No. 2. Pp. 57-63.
- Potapov G.Yu. Features of the organization of operational work of the Eastern polygon [Electronic resource] / G.Yu. Potapov, A.V. Sofin, R.S. Bolshakov // Young Science of Siberia: electron. scientific. zhurn. 2020 No. 4. – URL: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/410-2020. (date accessed: 15/05/2021).
- Technology of traction resources management at the Eastern range: approved. by order of JSC "Russian Railways" No. 2014r dated October 3. 2017 Nov.
- Zobnin V.L., Osminin A.T., Sotnikov E.A., Osminin M.A. The technological process of the operation of the transportation control center of the eastern range (MCC VP) // Bulletin of the Scientific Research Institute of Railway Transport (Bulletin of VNIIZhT). 2017. Vol. 76 (3), Pp. 146-152.
- Bazhenov Yu., Denezhkin A. The Eastern Range of the Russian Railways as an Example of Regional Integration in the Far East // Post-Soviet Continent. 2019. No. 1 (21), Pp. 53-62.
- Svetlakova E.N., Raevskaya P.E. Analysis of the work of locomotive crews on the Trans-Baikal Railway – a branch of Russian Railways». – URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/analiz-raboty-lokomotivnyh-brigad-na-zabaykalskoy-zheleznoy-doroge-filiale-oao-rzhd (date accessed: 15.05.2021).