Tsaregorodtseva E. Yu., Mekhanikova P. E. Global'nyj rynok mul'timodal'nyh gruzoperevozok [Global multimodal transportation market]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 2. [Accessed 02/08/21]
In modern conditions, the development of multimodal transportation processes requires improved approaches and planning. Road transport is the most flexible and can be considered unlimited. In turn, rail and water transport contain relatively fixed delivery and operational times, which reflect tight time windows. Alternatively, a time slot. Research, analysis and synthesis of scientific literature in the field of transport indicates that the management of multimodal transport in this area is associated with the universal penetration of technologies that are used to achieve the strategic goals of the production process. The container shipping process involves a mixed time window consisting of a hard time period.
This article proposes to consider the functions and operational statuses of the information system of railways and ports. At the same time, it is necessary to consider the main difficulties of multimodal transportation of oversized and heavy cargo. In accordance with the problems of the development of the global market of multimodal cargo transportation in the domestic sector, new approaches to its development should be proposed. In conclusion, the authors offer recommendations for the future of the multimodal cargo transportation market.
1. Federal Law of 23.08.1996 N 127-FZ (as amended on 23.05.2016) "On Science and State Scientific and Technical Policy" (as amended and supplemented, entered into force on 01.01.2017)
2. Bibarsov KR1, Kretova NV2, Popova EY3 Improvement of Innovative Forms as a Tool for Effective Development of Small Business // ERSJ - European Research Studies Journal (ISSN1108-2976, Scopus, Greece), 2017, P. 98 - 110.
3. Gromyshova S.S. Automation of control processes and diagnostics of the technical condition of rolling stock // Youth and modern information technologies, Proceedings of the XVII International Scientific and Practical Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists., Tomsk, 2020, pp. 358-360.
4. Domozhirova AD, Goncharova N. Yu., Upyr R. Yu. Research of the reliability of operating operation of the railway line at the mining-pass section // Transport: science, technology, management. Scientific information collection. 2020. No. 6. P. 24-27.
5. Krol N.V.,. Poletaev A.S., Upyr R. Yu. An algorithm for routing and selecting the optimal traveling routes for multimodal transportations // Transport: science, equipment, management. Scientific Information Collection. 2018.No. 8.P. 16-24.
6. Olentsevich V.A., Gozbenko V.E., Kargapoltsev S.K., Kramynina G.N. A complex of organizational and technical and reconstructive measures aimed at improving the performance indicators of the site on the basis of researching system connections and regularities of git disease functions. System analysis. Modeling. 2019. No. 3 (63). P. 171-179.
7. Fasenko A.S., Azbergenova E.V., Tsaregorodtseva E.Yu. Directions of development of modern transportation and logistics systems // Young Science of Siberia. 2020. No. 2 (8). P. 139-144.
8. Transport strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030 [Text] / [Electronic resource]. - Access mode www.rosavtodor.ru // M.: 2018. Access mode: http://rosavtodor.ru/docs/transportnaya-strategiya-rf-na-period-do-2030-...