Petruhina V.A., Abasova N. I., Berdnikov V.M. Tehnologiya obrabotki geoklimaticheskyh dannyh dlya formirovaniya prostranstvenno-raspredelennih prognosticheskih otsenok sostoyaniya atmosfery [Geoclimatic data processing technology for the formation of spatially distributed predictive estimates of the state of the atmosphere]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 2. [Accessed 23/06/21]
The problem of predicting climate change and its impact on humans is quite important and relevant in recent times. For a long time, mechanisms and methods for predicting the behavior of the climate in various regions and regions of our planet have been developed. Due to climate change, aggressive human impact on nature, and other various factors, the methods developed in the mid-twentieth century are becoming ineffective, and it is time-consuming but feasible to calculate using several methods. The article considers the technology of processing geoclimatic data, which is used to form spatially distributed predictive estimates of the state of the atmosphere.
- Abasov N. In., Bereznyj T. V., Nikitin V. M., Osipchuk E. N. Methods of forming long-term prognostic scenarios of water availability and temperature regimes // Collection of reports of the international. Conf. "The energy of the 21st century: Sustainable development and smart management" (7-11 September 2020), Irkutsk: ISEM SB RAS, 2020. P. 100-101.
- Abasov N. In., Bereznyj T. V., Reznikov A. P. Long-term forecasting prirodookhrannykh factors in energy System research energy issues. - Novosibirsk: Nauka. Sib. izd. firm RAS, 2000, - p. 415-429.
- 3.Abasov N. V., Vetrova V. V., Technology of processing geoclimatic data // Proceedings of the XII Baikal All-Russian Conference "Information and mathematical technologies in science and management". Part II. – Irkutsk: ISEM so ran, 2007. S. 85-91.
- Abasov N. In. On the development of a predictive system GIPSER based on Lua-components // Tr. XVI all-Russian Baikal. Conf. "Information and mathematical technologies in science and management." Vol. 3. – Irkutsk: ISEM so ran, 2011. P. 212-217.
- Abbasov N. V., Berezhnykh T. V., Vetrova V. V. Long-term forecasting of hydroelectric power potential of the HPP cascade in the conditions of climate change // Izvestiya RAS, Energetika, 2012, No. 1, pp. 49-57.
- Roberto Ierusalimschy, RI., 2016. Programming in Lua forth edition. Lua.org, pp: 310.
- Roberto Ierusalimschy, RI., 2013. Programming in Lua Third Edition. Rio de Janeiro: Lua.org, pp: 366.
- Suranjana Saha, Shrinivas Moorthi, Hua-Lu Pan, Xingren Wu, Jiande Wang, Sudhir Nadiga, Patrick Tripp, Robert Kistler, John Woollen, David Behringer, Haixia Liu, Diane Stokes, Robert Grumbine, George Gayno, Jun Wang, Yu-Tai Hou, SS.SL., 2020. The NCEP Climate Forecast System Reanalysis. Amer. Meteor. Soc., pp: 44.