Sadyrin E.A. THE FORECASTING METHOD IN COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE CONDITION OF THE RAIL FASTENING SYSTEM [Electronic resource] / E. A. Sadyrin // "Young science of Siberia": electron. scientific journal – 2020. – № 2(8). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/, free. – Zagl. from the screen. – Yaz. Russian, English.
Rail fastenings are fundamental to the safe operation of a railway track. They provide a fixed track gauge, help to improve track geometry, reliable operation and lower operating costs. One of the main reasons why defects appear in rail fastenings is the horizontal and lateral forces directed from the rolling stock to the rails when the trains move in the curved sections of the track. Depending on the radius of the curved section and its load capacity, the total number of malfunctions in the sections may differ. We conducted a comparative analysis demonstrating the aforementioned tendency using the forecasting method. For the research, we used the results of general inspections over the period 2013-2018 on the second and third routes of the Meget-Battery railroad of the East Siberian Railway.
1. RD 50-690-89. Rukovodyashchiy dokument po standartizatsii. Metodicheskiye ukazaniya. Nadezhnost' v tekhnike. Metody otsenki pokazateley nadezhnosti po eksperimental'nym dannym. [Standardization Guidance Document. Methodical instructions. Reliability in technology. Methods for assessing reliability indicators from experimental data]. - Instead of GOST 27.504–84; enter 01/01/1991. - Moscow: Publishing house of standards, 1990. - 136 p.
2. RD 50-204-87. Rukovodyashchiy dokument po standartizatsii. Metodicheskiye ukazaniya. Nadezhnost' v tekhnike. Sbor i obrabotka informatsii o nadezhnosti izdeliy v ekspluatatsii. [Standardization Guidance Document. Methodical instructions. Reliability in technology. Collection and processing of information on the reliability of products in operation.] The main provisions. - Moscow: Publishing house of standards, 1987. - 14 p
3. GOST 27.002-2015. Mezhgosudarstvennyy standart. Nadezhnost' v tekh-nike. Terminy i opredeleniya [Interstate standard. Reliability in tech. Terms and Definitions]. - Instead of GOST 27.002-89; enter 03/01/2017. - Moscow: Standartinform, 2016 .-- 28 p.
4. Kowenkin D.A. Promezhutochnyye skrepleniya na gorno-pereval'nom uchastke [Intermediate fastenings on the rail mountain pass]] / D.A. Covenkin, L.S. Dyundik, R.S. Kupko // Put' i putevoye khozyaystvo [“Railway track and track facilities”] No. 6 of 2014. Popular science production and technical journal - Moscow, Russian Railways, - P. 2-7.
5. Dolgovechnost' elektroizoliruyushchikh svoystv elementov skrepleniy zhelezobetonnykh shpal [The durability of the electrical insulatating properties of the elements of rods of concrete sleepers] / V.I. Shamanov, I.N. Sheverdin, E.G. Soldatenkov, Yu.A. Trofimov, A.V. Pultyakov // Railway transport. 2008. - No. 10. P. 56-59.
6. Kowenkin D.A. Tekhnologiya mashinizirovannogo soderzhaniya gorno-pereval'nogo uchastka Slyudyanskoy distantsii puti [Technology of the mechanized maintenance of the mountain-pass section of the Slyudyansk distance of the track [Text]] / D.A. Covenkin, R.S. Kupko, O.V. Hayuk, V.A. Pidrebny // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. - Irkutsk: Publishing house of IrGUPS. - 2014. - No. 1 (41). - S. 186−192.