Khonyakov A.A. Osobennosti razrabotki programmnogo obespecheniya dlya postroeniya kusochno-linejnyh regressij [Features of software development for constructing piecewise linear regressions]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 2. [Accessed 03/08/21]
The article deals with the development of software for constructing piecewise linear regressions. The analysis of the formation of partially Boolean linear programming problems for various types of piecewise linear regressions is carried out, common points are highlighted. Based on the analysis results, a variant of the program implementation is presented in the form of a central abstract class containing common logic for all models and child classes of the models themselves.
As a demonstration of the operation of the software, the modeling of the ratio of the average per capita money income of the population to the value of the subsistence minimum was carried out
1. Ilyina N.K., Lebedeva S.A., Noskov S.I. Identification of parameters of some nonsmooth regressions // Information technologies and problems of mathematical modeling of complex systems. - 2016. - No. 17. - P. 111.
2. Noskov S.I., Lonshakov R.V. Identification of parameters of piecewise linear regression // Information technologies and problems of mathematical modeling of complex systems. - 2008. - No. 6. - S. 63-64.
3. Noskov S.I. Identification of parameters of a piecewise-linear risk function // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. - 2017 .- T. 1. - P. 417-421.
4. Noskov S.I. A technology for modeling objects with unstable functioning and uncertainty in the data. - Irkutsk: Oblinform printing. - 1996 .- 320 p.
5. Noskov S.I., Khonyakov A.A. A software package for constructing some types of piecewise linear regressions // "Information technologies and mathematical modeling in the management of complex systems": electronic scientific. zhurn. - 2019. - No. 3. - P. 47-55 - Access mode: http://ismm-irgups.ru/toma/34-2019, free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. Russian, English (date of access: 20.11.2019)
6. Bazilevsky, M.P. OLS-estimation of parameters of two-factor regression models specified on the basis of Leontiev functions [Text] / M.P. Bazilevsky // South Siberian Scientific Bulletin. - 2019. - No. 2 (26). - Pp.66-70.
7. Official site of the lpsolve program [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://lpsolve.sourceforge.net/
8. Certificate of state registration of computer programs No. 2021613936 Software complex for constructing piecewise linear regressions with a maximum on the right side. Noskov, A.A. Khonyakov (Russia); Copyright holder: Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "Irkutsk State University of Railways" (FGBOU VO IrGUPS); Application No. 2021613052 03/12/2021; date register. 03/16/2021
9. Federal State Statistics Service [Electronic resource] - Access mode: https://rosstat.gov.ru/statistic
10. Showcase of statistical data of statistics [Electronic resource] - Access mode: https://showdata.gks.ru/finder/
11. Unified interdepartmental information and statistical system (EMISS) [Electronic resource] - Access mode: https://www.fedstat.ru/
12. Noskov S.I. Application of the risk function for modeling economic systems / S.I. Noskov, A.A. Khonyakov // South Siberian Scientific Bulletin. - 2020. - No. 5. - p. 85-92.
13. Lakeev AV and Noskov SI, “On the set of solutions of a linear equation with interval given operator and right-hand side,” Dokl. RAS. 1993. T. 330, No. 4. P. 430-433.
14. Lakeev AV and Noskov SI, “On the set of solutions of a linear equation with interval given operator and right-hand side,” Siberian Math. mat. zhurn. 1994. T. 35, No. 5. S. 1074-1084.
15. Noskov S.I. Point characterization of the Pareto set in a linear multicriteria problem // Sovremennye tekhnologii. System analysis. Modeling. - Irkutsk, 2008. - No. 17. - P. 99-102.
16. Bazilevsky M.P., Noskov S.I. Algorithm for the formation of a set of regression models using the transformation of the dependent variable // International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research. - 2011. - No. 3. - P. 159–160.