Potapov G.Yu., Sofin A. V., Bolshakov R. S. Osobennosti organizacii ekspluatacionnoj raboty Vostochnogo poligona [Features of operational work organization of East polygon] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. 4.
The paper considers the features of the operational work of the Eastern landfill, within the framework of which Russian Railways has been implementing a set of priority measures for the development of railway infrastructure since 2013. The main purpose of creating the Eastern range is to eliminate bottlenecks on the railways of Siberia, Transbaikalia and the Far East with a traffic control center in Irkutsk to ensure the transportation of additional cargo traffic of Russian companies towards the ports of the Far East. The analysis of the impact of end-to-end transportation management technologies and automated systems on the operational performance of the Krasnoyarsk, East Siberian, Trans-Baikal and Far Eastern railways is carried out.
- Lapidus B. M. Priority areas for railway research in the global economy // the Bulletin of the joint scientific Council of JSC RZD. 2013. No. 5. Pp. 1-10.
- Depth of J. P. Railway: the effective basis of the European and Eurasian transport systems // the Bulletin of the joint scientific Council of JSC RZD. 2013. No. 5. Pp. 11-14.
- Lapidus B. M. Strategic trends of development of railway transport // Bulletin of the joint scientific Council of JSC RZD. 2015. No. 6. Pp. 2-9.
- Malovetskaya E.V., Bolshakov R.S., Dimov A.V., Preina A.A. Planning of qualitative indexes of railroad operational work in polygon technologies // В сборнике: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2020. С. 012041.
- Railway. History, terminology, development news [Electronic resource]. URL: http://rly.su/ru/content/развитие-восточного-полигона (date accessed: 24.05.2019)
- Strategy for the development of railway transport in the Russian Federation until 2030. Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 17-06-2008 877-p. – Mode of access : http://www.mintrans.ru/documents/1/1010. The title. From the screen.
- Comprehensive plan for modernization and expansion of the main infrastructure for the period up to 2024. - Access mode: http: //static.government.ru/ media /files/MUNhgWFddP3UfF9RJASDW9VxP8zcB4. pdf.
- Malovetskaya E.V. Modeling the process of forming group trains when switching to rigid schedule lines // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling.. 2017. № 1 (53). P. 184-188.
- Kakunina A. G. On the issue of improving the management of the transportation process at the railway polygon / / Transport business of Russia. No. 3, 2019 Pp. 126-128
- Instructions for operational planning of train and cargo work of Railways. Moscow: Transport, 2008. 23 p.
- Alexandrov A. E., Surin A.V. Automation of end-to-end technology for operational planning of train formation and train operation // Bulletin of the Ural state University of railway transport. No. 3 (19). 2013. Pp. 50-59
- Instructions on the organization of car traffic on the Railways of JSC "Russian Railways" Moscow. December 29, 2018, No. 2872/p. 347 c.