Zheleznyak V.N. Features of interaction of elements in the dynamic system "wagon-path" [Electronic resource] / V.N. Zheleznyak, L.V. Martynenko, A.O. Panfilova // "Young science of Siberia": electron. scientific journal – 2020. – № 2(8). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/28-20, free. – Zagl. from the screen. – Yaz. Russian, English (date of the application 13.07.2020)
When studying the processes of interaction between cars and tracks, vibrations and dynamic forces that develop in a single dynamic system "car - path" are studied. It is noted that the dynamic impact of rolling stock on the path is determined by complex oscillatory processes that occur during movement. Dynamic motion of the center of mass of the body, front and rear bogies, are considered separately movement type–movement and movement–rotation. Thus, each center of mass has at least six types of mobility. The total amount of mobility of a four-axle freight car has 180-220 degrees of freedom. When moving the car in curved sections of the track, it is necessary to observe the calculated speed parameters, at which the outstanding acceleration of no more than 0.3 m / s 2 ensures overall traffic safety. In addition, our research has revealed that drawdowns are dangerous factors that create conditions for gatherings. The combination of forces transmitted to the path leads to the appearance of path disorders and malfunctions.
The graph shows the distribution of the percentage of track failures depending on the type of sleepers. Based on the data obtained by analyzing the statistics of car derailments on complex sections of the VSZHD, it can be seen that most of the other track failures are caused by the drawdown of rail threads. Thus, residual deformations of the ballast are the main cause of all types of path disorders. Their accumulation is facilitated by the vibrational nature of the impact on the path of moving trains.
1. Shakhunyants G.M. Railway track, 1987.pp. 234.
2. Nagornaya Zh.A. The current content of the path, 2006. pp.25.
3. Amelin S.V., Andreev G.E. The device and operation of the track, 1986. pp. 55-59.
4. Tikhomirov V.I. Maintenance and repair of the railway track, 1969. pp. 102-103.
5. Amelin S.V., Danovsky L.M. Way and track facilities. Ed. 3rd, rev. and add. M., "Transport", 1972. pp. 188.
6. Vershinsky S.V., Danilov V.N., Khusidov V.D. Wagon Dynamics ed. 3, 1991 pp.25-26
7. Lukin V.V., Anisimov P.S., Fedoseev Yu.P. Wagons. General course: textbook for universities of railway transport 2004. pp.88-95.