Basova A.V., SorokinaV.R. ETF kak instrument investirovaniya [ETF as an investment tool] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1. [Accessed 07/06/21]
In the course of the analysis, the advantages and disadvantages of the most popular investment methods among the population of the Russian Federation were systematized. The authors noted that along with the considered methods of increasing capital, there is a very effective way of investing money in exchange-traded funds (ETF). The authors highlighted the advantages of ETF among other investment instruments. The analysis showed that the legal regulation of ETFs in the Russian Federation is limited exclusively to the process of ETF circulation, while the very concept of an exchange-traded investment fund, as well as the procedure for its formation and control over the circulation of funds, is currently not legally regulated, which is the main reason for the small popularity and demand for ETFs among the population of the Russian Federation. As a result of the analysis of the profitability of exchange-traded investment funds, it was revealed that the latter are highly effective instruments for investing free funds. At the same time, the authors note that an investment portfolio consisting only of ETFs can simultaneously be characterized by both high profitability and minimal risks, which is explained by a wide range of exchange-traded investment funds by asset structure.
1. Sopoeva I. A. Exchange-traded investment (index) funds innovative direction of collective investment: classification and types / I. A. Sopoeva, S. S., Kamberdieva, V. Kh. Dedegkaev / / Innovations and Investments No. 1, 2018. Pp. 33-37.
2. Lazareva A. S. Exchange-traded investment fund (ETF): evolution, types, comparative analysis with mutual funds / A. S. Lazareva, N. P. Nishatov / / Financial Markets and Banks No. 2, 2018, Pp. 28-31.
3. Troshin A. S. Exchange-traded investment funds ETF-as a tool for activating the development of the real sector of the economy /A. S. Troshin, S. M. Nosov / / Bulletin of the Belgorod State Technological University named after V. G. SHUKHOV No. 2, 2017. Pp. 255-259.
4. Ovechkina S. D. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the placement of ETF resources on the Moscow Exchange / S. D. Ovechkina / / Academic Journalism No. 12, 2019. Pp. 154-159
5. Semenyuta O. G. Development of ETFs in RUSSIA: problems and prospects / Semenyuta O. G., Greshnova T. M. / / Innovative technologies in mechanical engineering, Education and Economics No. 1-2(7), 2017. Pp. 41-44.
6. Moscow Exchange. Official Website. – URL: https://www.moex.com/ (accessed: 01.05.2021)
7. Official website of FinEx. – URL: https://finex-etf.ru/ (accessed: 01.05.2021)
8. Official website of the Moscow Exchange School. – URL: https://school.moex.com/ (accessed: 01.05.2021)
9. Brizitskaya A.V. ETF as a new way of investing in the world market of precious metals / A.V. Brizitskaya, Yu. K. Dyachenko, V. A. Yakimova // Economic Sciences No. 182, 2020. Pp. 154-158
10. Srmikyan K. S. The most profitable ways of investing / K. S. Srmikyan, A. Yu. Adzhieva // Modern Scientific Research and Development No. 4 (21), 2018. Pp. 124-125.
11. Sberbank's official website. – URL: https://www.sberbank.ru/ru/person (accessed: 01.05.2021)
12. Official website of VTB Capital. – URL: https://www.vtbcapital-am.ru/ (accessed: 01.05.2021).
13. Kalashnikova E. S. Comparison of profitability: exchange-traded fund, mutual investment fund and bank deposit / E. S. Kalashnikova, A. F. Tikhomirov / / SPbPU Science Week, 2019. – URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42508082 (accessed: 01/05/21))
14. Krasheninnikov M. V. Legal regulation of exchange-traded investment funds (ETFs): Russian and foreign experience / M. V. Krasheninnikov, M. V. Chudinovskikh / / Russia-Asia-Africa-Latin America: the Economy of Mutual Trust, 2019. – URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41456825 (accessed: 01/05/21)