Martynenko L.V., Emelyanov D.V. Otsenka dinamicheskikh parametrov, voznikayushchikh v kolesnykh parakh telezhki gruzovogo vagona pri prokhozhdenii krivykh uchastkov puti [Estimation of dynamic parameters that occur in the wheel pairs of a freight car bogie during the passage of curved sections of the track]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1 (11).
Modern science has a wide variety of ways and methods of studying current problems in the field of railway transport that require technical solutions. One of these methods is an experimental method based on laboratory and practical research. This method is widely used and is advanced in assessing the dynamic parameters that occur in the wheel pairs of a freight car bogie when passing curved sections of the track. The introduction of innovative laboratory equipment in this industry, which allows for a better and more complete assessment of dynamic parameters, is one of the fundamental tasks that need to be solved on the way to obtaining a complete and clear picture of the interactions in the curved sections of the path. The solution to this problem is to expand the capabilities of existing laboratory stands and installations, and to modernize them. And in fact, the approximation of such experimental conditions as: the profile of the track, the curvature of the track, the elevation of the outer rail above the inner rail, the sub-slope of the rails, the presence of defects in the rail track, the speed of movement, to the real operational parameters will allow you to objectively assess the dynamics of the movement of the truck in the curved sections of the track, taking into account all possible features of the railed.
1. Bykov B. V. Design of trucks and passenger cars: an Illustrated textbook.: Route, 2004. - 36 p.
2. Verigo M. F., Kogan A. Ya. Interaction of the track and rolling stock. Moscow: Transport, 1986. 560 p.
3. Vershinsky S. V., Danilov V. N., Khusidov V. D. Dynamics of the car ed. 3 1991. P. 360.
4. Gracheva L. A., Pevzner V. O., Anisimov P. C. performance Indicators and impact on the way cargo four-axle cars with different wears trucks and derogations from norms in the straight sections of the path // Proc. scientific. Tr. VNIIZHT. Vol. 549. M.: Transport, 1976. P. 4-25.
5. Doronin I. S. Calculation of the wheel pair axle neck for longitudinal load // Vestnik VNIIZHT, 1978. P. 33-34
6. Yershkov O. P. Calculation of the rail on the action of side forces in curves / / Tr. TSNII MPs. Issue 192. Moscow: Transzheldorizdat, 1960. Pp. 5-58
7. Ivanova, V. Yu. MDK 02.01 Organization of work and management of the organization's division (wagons) (section 3) (topic 3.3): Fund of evaluation funds / V. Yu.Ivanova. - Moscow: UMTS ZHDT, 2020. - 40 p
8. Instructions for maintenance of cars in operation (instructions to the car inspector) No. 808-2017-PKB-CT.
9. Karpushchenko N. I., Velichko D. V., Bobovnikova N. A. Text of a scientific article on the specialty "Mechanics and mechanical engineering" Influence of track width and condition of running parts of rolling stock on the intensity of wear
10. Kudryavtseva N. N. Dynamic loads of running parts of freight cars / / Tr. VNIIZHT. Is-sue 572. M.: Transport, 1977. 144 p.
11. Lukin V. V. Anisimov P. S. Fedoseev Yu. P. Wagons. General course. M: Route, 2004. 424 p.
12. Pukhov I. V. Between the wheel and the rail. Beep. Issue # 207 (26346), 22.11.2013. URL: https://gudok.ru/newspaper/?ID=1393921 .(accessed 30.04.2020)
13. Romen Yu. S. Dynamics of the railway crew in the rail track: methods of calculation and testing. Moscow: VMG-Print., 2014. 208 p.
14. Romen Yu. S., Muginshtein L. A., Neverova L. I. Text of a scientific article on the spe-cialty "Mechanics and mechanical engineering" Influence of longitudinal forces in trains on the danger of car derailment depending on their loading.
15. Romen Yu. S. Pevzner V. O. Bases of development of standards of the way maintenance and setting of traffic speeds. Moscow: Intext, 2013. 224 p.
16. Rudanovsky V. M. Method for determining the causes of rolling stock gatherings in conditions of uncertainty// Vestnik VNIIZHT, 2011. no. 4. 10-15 p
17. Shadur L. A. (ed.) Vans. Construction, theory and calculation. 3-e ed., revised and addi-tional. M.: Transport, 1980. P. 439
18. Shakhunyats G. M. Railway track. Moscow: Transport, 1987. 479 p
19. Martynenko L. V., Emelyanov D. O. Patent application " Stand for determining the dynamic loads that occur in the wheel pairs of a freight car bogie during the passage of curved sections of the track”, 2021