Tyukavkin-Plotnikov A. A., Yuldasheva K J. Essential terms and conditions of the franchising agreement // Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal, 2021, No. 2. Access mode: https://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/212-2021, free. Title from the screen. Languages: Russian, English [appeal date: 30.07.2021].
Annotation. The study of the essential conditions is carried out on the basis of the proximity, but not the identity of the contractual structures of the franchise agreement and the commercial concession agreement. The opinions expressed in the legal literature on the content of the essential terms of the franchise agreement are analyzed. Studied legislative regulation and judicial practice. The conclusion is made about the inadmissibility of complete identification of the subject of the contract with its object.
1. Civil Code of the Russian Federation. Part one of November 30, 1994, No. 51-FZ // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 1994. No. 32. Art. 330.
2. Chumakova OV System of ways to protect the rights of participants in contractual relations // Matters of Russian and International Law. 2020, Vol. 10.S. 332-334.
3. Vybornova E. S. Subject of civil law contract: monograph. 2nd ed. Moscow: Yurayt Publishing House, 2019.220 p.
4. Mull A. Correlation between a commercial concession agreement and a franchising agreement in civil law of the Russian Federation // Questions of modern jurisprudence. 2017. No. 1. P. 23-25.
5. Russian civil law: Textbook: In 2 volumes. Volume I. General part. Real right. Inheritance law. Intellectual rights. Personal non-property rights / Otv. ed. E.A. Sukhanov. M: Statut, 2011.S. 223.
6. Civil Code of the Russian Federation. Part two of January 26, 1996, No. 14-FZ // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 1996. No. 5. Art. 410.
7. Braginsky MI, Vitryansky VV Contract law: general provisions: monograph. Moscow: Statute, 2020.848 p.
8. Vitryansky V. V. Reform of Russian civil legislation: intermediate results: monograph Moscow: Statute, 2018.528 p.
9. Determination of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation dated April 11, 2019 No. 305-ES19-3227 [Electronic resource] // SPS "Consultant Plus". The document has not been published.
10. Yuritsin AA Franchising and a commercial concession agreement: results and prospects of legal regulation. M: Justicinform, 2018.264 p.
11. Kuvshinova DN Objects of the commercial concession agreement // Bulletin of science. 2019.No. 1.P. 9-12.
12. Tabarov NA Civil legal regulation of the granting of exclusive rights under a commercial concession agreement: diss. ... Cand. jurid. Sciences: 12.00.03. Dushanbe, 2015.157 p.
13. Decision No. 2-1203 / 2018 of September 11, 2018 Leninsky District Court of Tomsk [Electronic resource]. URL: https://sudact.ru/ (date of access: 12.05.2021).
14. Bondarenko DP Legal regulation of a commercial concession agreement in Russian law: diss. ... Cand. jurid. Sciences: 12.00.03. Moscow, 2013.169 p.
15. Decision No. 2-1292 / 2019 of July 4, 2019 Kuibyshevsky District Court of Irkutsk. URL: https://sudact.ru/ (date of access: 12.05.2021).
16. On amendments to part two of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation: Federal Law of July 18, 2011 No. 216-FZ // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 2011. No. 30 (Part 1). Art. 4564.
17. Raizberg BA, Lozovsky L. Sh. Modern economic dictionary. M: Infra-M, 2021.677 p.
18. Nikitina AI, Zaporozhets SA Legal specifics of elements of a commercial concession agreement // Actual questions of law, economics and management: a collection of articles of the XI International scientific and practical conference. At 3 o'clock, Part 3. Penza: ICNS "Science and Education", 2017, pp. 51-54.
19. Code of Ethics of the Russian Association of Franchising [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.rusfranch.ru/about/ (date of access: 19.05.2021).