Zheleznyak V.N. Ensuring the safety of rolling stock movement in the "locomotive-wagon-way" system in mountainous terrain [Electronic resource] / V.N. Zheleznyak, M,G. Kuskov, Yu.V. Kryuchkova, L.V. Martynenko, A.O. Panfilova // "Young science of Siberia": electron. scientific journal – 2020. – № 2(8). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/28-20, free. – Zagl. from the screen. – Yaz. Russian, English (date of the application 13.07.2020)
. The transport system of the Russian Federation is an integral part of the industrial and social infrastructure that ensures its territorial integrity and national security. Railway transport within Russia plays a key role in social and economic development, performing about 85% of cargo turnover and more than 37% of passenger turnover.
At present, there is an increase in cargo turnover in all sectors of the country for this purpose, it is necessary to solve the issues of increasing capacity. The growth of freight rolling stock transportation is closely related to the increase in the number of wagons and their modernization.
Replacing an outdated fleet of railcars with innovative ones will increase the indicators of consumer quality; load capacity; delivery speed; and labor intensity of loading and unloading operations.
The increase in transportation operations has led to a whole range of problems that have led to an increase in derailments and crashes on the Russian railway network, and in particular on the VSZHD and the Eastern polygon. To solve the above-mentioned problems, the research work suggests measures aimed at improving the safety of rolling stock movement through the rational use of information removed from the complex of running (train) experimental laboratories of the VSZHD: traction and power; measurement; brake testing; "wheel pairs and a box unit".
The article considers the interaction of the "locomotive–wagon–way" system, which assesses the technical condition of objects in operation on the VSZHD and ensures the safety of rolling stock movement. Monitoring is carried out by running (train) regular car laboratories, which monitor the state of the entire system before the derailment and after the event. In this article, we propose to improve the method of disclosure of gatherings, their physical essence, for example, the mountain-pass sections of the Eastern polygon and the VSZHD in particular.
1. Gracheva L. O., Pevsner V. O., Anisimov P. S. Indicators of dynamics and impact on the way of freight four-axle wagons at various wear of bogies and deviations from the norms of content in straight sections of the way / / SB. nauch. Tr. VNIIZHT. Issue 549. M.: Transport, 1976. P. 4-25.
2. Romen Yu. S., Nikolaev V. E. Investigation of the influence of deterministic path irregularities in the plan on the level of lateral forces when moving a freight car // Problems of railway transport mechanics. Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1980. Pp. 40-42.
3. Lysyuk V. S. Reasons and mechanisms of derailment of the wheel. M: Transport, 2002. 215 p.
4. Verigo M. F., Kogan A. Ya. Interaction of the track and rolling stock. Moscow: Transport, 1986. 560 p.
5. Yershkov O. p. Calculation of the rail on the action of lateral forces in curves / / Tr. TSNII MPs. Issue 192. Moscow: Transzheldorizdat, 1960. Pp. 5-58
6. Zhelnin G. G., Pevsner V. O., Shinkarev B. S. Investigation of dependencies between indicators of the dynamics of rolling stock and its impact on the path / / Tr. VNIIZHT. Issue 542. Moscow: Transport, 1975. Pp. 84-92.
7. Grebenyuk P. T., Dolganov A. N., Nekrasov O. A., Lisitsyn A. L., Stromsky P. P., Borovikov A. P., Chukova T. S., Grigorenko V. G., Pervushina V. M. Rules of traction calculations for train work / / Moscow: Transport, 1985. 287 p.
8. Komissarov A. F. Results of the work of the design Bureau of wagon economy for 2018 / / Wagons and wagon economy. Appendix to the magazine "locomotive", Moscow: 2019. No. 1(49). P. 5-6.
9. Gozbenko V. E. Vertical vibrations of the crew taking into account the roughness of the path / / V. E. Gozbenko, A. A. Akhmadeeva//Modern technology. System analysis. Models-2013. - no. 3(13).-P. 56-59.
10. Zhukov I. V. Autonomous registration device expands the capabilities of test trains (brake testing Car) / / Wagons and wagon economy. Appendix to the magazine "locomotive", Moscow: 2019. No. 1(49). Pp. 40-41.
11. Lukin V. V., Anisimov V. N., Koturanov V. N. Design and calculation of wagons: textbook-2nd ed., reprint. and add. - M.: FGOU "Educational and methodological center for education in railway transport", 2011. - 688 p.
12. Kuzovich V. M. Dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical Sciences on the topic "Dynamic loading of specialized wagons in curved sections of the track". Moscow, 2010, 211 p.
13. Kudryavtseva N. N. Dynamic loads of running parts of freight cars / / Tr. VNIIZHT. Issue 572. M.: Transport, 1977. 144 p.
14. Doronin I. S. Calculation of the wheel pair axle neck for longitudinal loading // Vestnik VNIIZHT, 1978. Pp. 33-34.
15. Kudryavtsev N. N. Research of dynamics of unsprung masses of cars / / Tr. VNIIZHT. Issue 287. M.: Transport, 1965. 168 p.
16. Shakhunyats G. M. Railway track. Moscow: Transport, 1987. 479 p.
17. Skalov A.D., Koval V. A. Method of research of vertical and lateral forces at wear tests of rails // Vestnik VNIIZHT, 1980, no. 6. 216 p.
18. Rudanovsky V. M. Method of determining the causes of rolling stock derailments under conditions of uncertainty// Vestnik VNIIZHT, 2011. № 4. 10-15 p.