Zheleznyak V.N. Ensuring the safety of rolling stock motion according to the mctm indications depending on the type of the buxing unit [Electronic resource] / V.N. Zheleznyak, L.V. Martynenko, V.A. Ivanova, E.A. Timakova, O.L. Malomyzhev // "Young science of Siberia": electron. scientific journal, 2020. no. 4.
This article discusses the temperature dependences leading to the failure of axleboxes on freight rolling stock. The main faults and defects that influenced the axle box failure are presented. In operation, the serviceability of bearings is determined mainly by the heating temperature of the axlebox units. The main control of temperature changes is carried out using an automated device that reads information on the heating of the axle box unit using an infrared emitter built into the KTSM.
Axleboxes of cars and locomotives have always been a subject of special control to ensure the safety of rolling stock movement. In the context of an increased increase in travel speeds and an increased carrying capacity throughout the railway network, the load on the running gear of the car and the axle box as a whole has increased. In this situation, the efficiency of the axle box unit decreases, and the load increases, which leads to incorrect operation and failure of this unit. The article discusses the statistics on the heating of the axlebox unit in the even and odd directions. The data taken from the KTSM devices for a comparative analysis of the movement of cars with different technical parameters and transported cargo, as well as malfunctions in the "wheel-rail" system are presented. In operation, there are often malfunctions arising from jammed bearings, which occur when the rolling elements are incorrectly selected in length and diameter. Cuts of freight rolling stock mainly occur due to failures of axlebox units and the main percentage of failure falls on malfunctions of the end attachment and rolling elements of the bearing.
1. Analysis of the operation of MTCM and UKSPS devices on the railways of Russian Railways in 2018 / Automation and Telemechanics Department of the Central Directorate of Infrastructure. Moscow: 2018.23 p.
2. Akhmezhdanov RA and others; ed. Krivorudchenko V.F. Technical diagnostics of cars: a textbook for students enrolled in the specialty 190300.65 "Rolling stock of railways" VPO: at 2 o'clock. Moscow: Training and methodological center for education in railway transport, 2013
3. Balalaev S.V. Traffic safety on railways. Part 1. Fundamentals of security: textbook. allowance. Khabarovsk: FVGUPS Publishing House, 2008.125 p.
4. Vershinsky S.V., Danilov V.N., Khusidov V.D. The dynamics of the car, ed. 3 1991, p. 360.
5. Gapanovich V.A. Progressive technologies to ensure the safety of train traffic and the safety of transported goods. M: Teaching method. center for images. on the railway transp., 2008.220 p.
6. Gerasimov V.S., Skiba I.F., Kernich B.M. and others; Ed. Gerasimova V.S. - 2nd ed., Revised. and additional - M .: Transport /, Technology of car building and repair of cars: Textbook for universities, 1988-381 p.
7. Dvoeglazov AV, Khopersky VI Vividly about the structure of KTSM – 02 // Automation, communication, informatics. 2010. No. 11. P.31–34.
8. Instructions for the maintenance of cars in operation (instructions for the car inspector) No. 808-2017-PKB-TsT.
9. Klimov DN, Zubkova N., A., Kutsenko SM, Dudakov SV Automation of data processing of acoustic diagnostics of the stress state of continuous welded track. \\ Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling - 2011. - No. 4 (32) .- P.209-214.
10. Krivorudchenko VF, Akhmedzhanov RA Modern methods of technical diagnostics and non-destructive testing of parts and units of the rolling stock of railway transport: textbook for universities of railway transport / ed. V.F.Krivorudchenko. - M .: Route, 2005 .-- 436 p.
11. Krivoruchko N.3., Gridyushko V.I., Bugaev V.P. Wagon economy. M: Transport, 1988.279 p.
12. Lukin V.V., Anisimov P.S., Fedoseev Yu.P. Wagons. General course, Moscow 2004.
13. Operation manual for control devices: KTSM-01D for automatic detection of overheated axle boxes and braked wheelsets on the move / Omsk, 2002. - 18 p. Operation manual for control devices: KTSM-01D for automatic detection of overheated axle boxes and braked wheelsets while the train is in motion / Omsk, 2002. - 18 p.
14. Skiba I.F., Gerasimov V.S., Kernich B.M. Technology of car building and car repair. Moscow: Transport, 2002.380 p.
15. Technological processes for increasing the structural strength of parts
tires // A.V. Televnoy, V.A. Televnoy, 1993 .-- 120s.
16. Khmelev, V.N. Sources of ultrasonic exposure. Features of construction and
designs / V.N. Khmelev, S.N. Tsyganok, S.V. Levin; Alt. state tech. un-t, BTI. - Biysk: Publishing house Alt. state tech. University, 2013 .- 196 p.
17. Shadur L.A. (ed.) Wagons. Design, theory and calculation. 3rd ed., Revised and supplemented. M .: Transport, 1980.S. 439.
18. Shvalov D.V. Rolling stock diagnostic system / V.V. Shapovalov M.: Route, 2005. 268 p.