Efanova N.V. EFFICIENCY OF REPAIRS OF COMBUSTION AND WEAR IN THE ZONE OF WELDED JOINT OF THE RAIL ALUMINOTHERMITAL SURFACE [Electronic resource] / N.V. Efanova // Young science of Siberia: electron. scientific journals - 2019. - №4. - Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/24-2019, free. - Title from the screen. - lang. rus.engl.
This article discusses the effectiveness of aluminothermic surfacing to eliminate wrinkling and wear in the area of the welded rail joint. The causes of the occurrence and development of this defect are analyzed.
1. Resource conservation as a source of income in travel facilities [Text] / A. V. Shi-ryaev, E. K. Morozova, D. A. Korenkov // Path and track facilities. - 2016. - № 8. - p. 36-38
2. Development strategy of the Russian Railways Group for the period until 2030 (basic provisions) - Electronic resource: access code [http://doc.rzd.ru/doc/public/ru?STRTURTURE_ID =704&layer_id=5104&id=6396]
3. Some regularities of the development of irregularities in a welded joint / A.I. Gasanov // Path and track facilities. - 2014. - № 12. - p. 29-30: fig. - Bibliogr .: p. 30 (2 titles.).
4. Analysis of the damageability of welded rail joints [Text] // World Railways: Scientific and Technical Journal of the Ministry of Railways of Russia. - 2004. - N11. - p. 71-77
5. Defectness of joints of aluminothermic welding of rails / Yu. P. Rukavchuk, S. A. Rozhdestvensky, I. Z. Etingen // Path and track facilities. - 2011. - № 4. - p. 26-27. - Bibliogr .: p. 27 (3 titles.). - ISSN 0033-4715.
6. Glow at the junction of technologies: aluminothermic welding will reduce the cost of track repair / A. Berzin // Hooter. - 2016. - N 2 (Jan 14). - P. 4
7. Diagnostics and monitoring of the path: current state and prospects [Text] / A. A. Roslovets // Path and track facilities. - 2017. - № 11. - P. 2-7: portr., Fig. . - ISSN 0033-4715
8. Calculation of the process of aluminothermic welding of rails / A. V. Gudkov, A. M. Lykov, K. A. Kyaramyan // VNIIZhT Bulletin. - 2013. - № 2. - p. 50-54. - Bibliogr .: p. 53-54 (10 titles.). - ISSN 0869-8163.
9. Instructions “Defects of rails. Classification, catalog and parameters of defective and sharp-defect rails ", approved by the decree of JSC" Russian Railways "of October 23, 2014 No. 2499r
10. The study of the possibility of restoring rails with vyscherbinami on the side of the working face of the weld [Text] / MM Berzin, V.A. Reyhart, Yu.A. Khodyrev, I.A. Baburin // Bulletin of VNIIZhT - 1991. - №8. - C 26 - 30.
11. Investigation of the possibility of using electric arc surfacing to eliminate defects in the collapse and wear of rails in the zone of an electric contact welded joint [Text] / D.А. Nezhivlyak, A.E. Nezhivlyak, A.G. Gabbitov, M.V. Grechneva // Proceedings of the VIII All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference with international participation. –Irkutsk: Ir-NITU, 2018. P. 156 - 165.
12. TU 0921–335–01124323–2016 Railway rails of the P65 type, repaired with aluminothermic surfacing using the THR technology from ELEKTRO-THERMIT GmbH, approved by Order of the Russian Railways No. 1138r dated 06.16.2017