Grigorieva N. N. Effektivnost' vnedreniya novyh sovremennyh ustrojstv i tekhnologij na zheleznodo-rozhnom transporte [Efficiency of introduction of new modern devices and technologies in railway transport] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1. [Accessed 30/05/21]
The relevance of the topic of this article is caused not only by the continuous development of scientific and technical progress and the constant improvement of existing technologies in railway transport, but also by high requirements for traffic safety. The requirements for the quality of services provided in the field of transport services are also increasing, so the most important direction for the development of transport activities in all areas of its organization is to increase the level of innovation of infrastructure facilities.
The prospect of railway development involves the introduction of new designs using high-quality and ergonomic materials, as well as the formation of digital technologies that will ensure the company's sustainable competitiveness in the vast market of transport services. Measures aimed at improving the technological efficiency of railway transport are a set of tools that will improve the processes of operation, as well as repair of existing equipment and equipment involved not only in the process of transportation activities, but also in the work of individual structural units.
This article examines the effectiveness of the implementation of projects for improving devices in railway transport, reviews strategic promising solutions, and analyzes the impact of the use of digital technologies on the transportation process.
1. A. I. Kiseleva, I. A. Baeva. // The feasibility of switching to digital substations: A collection of scientific papers of the All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the Department of "Power Supply of Transport". Under the scientific editorship of A. A. Kovalev, compiled by I. A. Baev. Yekaterinburg: USUPS, 2020. Pp. 59-63.
2. The relevance of the use of new materials in transport construction – an important task of our time., Storodubtseva T. N. / / Collection of scientific papers of the 8th All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference with international participation. Responsible editor A. A. Gorokhov. Kursk: YuZGU, 2018. Pp. 231-235.
3. High-speed movement – the future of railway transport Maltsev I. V., E. V. Panshina / / Materials of the XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference. Krasnoyarsk: KrasGAU, 2019. p. 60-63.
4. Grigorieva N. N., Lapshakova E. Yu., Modern methodological approaches to determining the economic efficiency of innovative and investment projects / / Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: Materials of the Ninth international scientific and practical conference. Volume 2. Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2017. pp. 241-246.
5. Grigorieva N. N., Lazareva V. I. Innovations as a tool for improving efficiency and competitiveness. Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: Materials of the ninth international scientific and practical conference. Volume 2. Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2016. Pp. 89-92.
6. Olentsevich V. A. Efficiency of introduction of interval regulation of train movement according to the "virtual coupling" system on the site / V. A. Olentsevich, R. Yu. Upyr, A. A. Antipina / / Journal of Modern Technologies. System analysis. Modeling. // Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2020. Pp. 182-189.
7. Application of innovative technologies in the field of railway transport Gutieva N. A. / / Bulletin of the EIUBiP, 2016. Pp. 90-96.
8. Creation, development and implementation of scientifically based multiplicative methods and means for ensuring mass transportation in emergency situations by increasing the survivability of railway transport / S. V. Usov, I. P. Tochilin, E. A. Kolesnikov, A.V. Zhdanov, M. G. Malikov. - M.: Pero Publishing House, 2020. 166 p.
9. Marshalling yards on the railways of Russia: yesterday, today, tomorrow / Yershova D. S. / / Materials of the All-Russian conference with international participation. Under the general editorship of T. V. Shepitko. Pero Publishing House Moscow, 2020. - 45-48 p.
10. Management of innovative processes in railway transport: a textbook / Edited by S. Yu. Lyapina-M.: MGUPS, 2016. 555 p.
11. Shabelnikov A. N. Complex system of automated control of sorting processes – innovative project of Russian railways: Monograph. - Moscow: VINITI RAS, 2019. 242 p.