Kutsenko S.M. Educational and methodological support “Organization of accessible environment in transport”. Regulatory framework [Electronic resource] / S.M. Kutsenko, M.O. Domozhakova, O.L. Malomyzhev // "Young science of Siberia": electron. scientific journal – 2020. – № 2(8). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/28-20, free. – Zagl. from the screen. – Yaz. Russian, English (date of the application 13.07.2020)
More and more importance has been attached to the accessibility of public transport for the disabled and low-mobility groups of the population.
Discipline «Organization of accessible environment in transport. The legal framework» forms the basic ideas about the legal requirements for accessibility of facilities and services for disabled and low-mobility groups of the population in transport.
Today, there are various concepts that characterize a comfortable environment for people with disabilities: accessible environment, barrier-free environment, universal design, inclusive environment, and others.
In this paper, the issues of accessible environment for disabled and low-mobility groups, as well as the legal framework for the organization of an accessible environment were considered.
The analysis showed that there are currently a number of regulatory laws and programs that provide accessibility to various types of infrastructure for people with disabilities.
In the course of this work, we have studied the normative and legal laws in international and Russian legislation. An important condition for ensuring the rights and freedoms of persons with disabilities was adopted by the universal Declaration of human rights and enshrined in the UN Convention. The main document in our country is the Constitution of the Russian Federation, which guarantees every person in need social security for disability. The Federal law of the Russian Federation defines the state policy in relation to disabled people. Based on the Constitution of the Russian Federation, these Federal laws and other normative legal acts of the Russian Federation determine the place of railway transport in the country's economy, regulate its activities and relations with consumers of transport services, and ensure its normal operation. The problem with the current system is the lack of legislation.
On the basis of normative legal documents, information posters were developed on the topic "organization of an accessible environment in transport".
1. UN General Assembly Resolution 37/52. World programme of action concerning disabled persons.
2. Federal law No. 46-FZ of may 3, 2012 "on ratification of the Convention on the rights of persons with disabilities"- [Electronic resource] - Electron. Dan.- Mode of access: http://docs.cntd.ru
3. Federal law "on social protection of disabled persons in the Russian Federation" of 24.11.1995 N 181-FZ (ed. from 24.04.2020)
4. "Convention on the rights of persons with disabilities".
5. "The Constitution of the Russian Federation" (adopted by popular vote 12.12.1993) (with the amendments made by the Laws of the Russian Federation on amendments to the Constitution of the Russian Federation from 30.12.2008 № 6-FKZ, from 30.12.2008 № 7-FKZ, from 05.02.2014 № 2-FKZ, from 21.07.2014 N 11-FKZ) - [Electronic resource] - Electron. Dan. - Mode of access: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_28399/fe434e420c3130424bb...
6. Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 01.12.2015 No. 1297 " on approval of the state program of the Russian Federation "Accessible environment" for 2011-2020»
7. Karapetyants I. V. "Accessible environment for disabled people in transport" textbook for BA-kalavrov. Moscow: Publisher 2018.
8. Accessible environment for disabled people in transport: textbook / Ed. by I. V. Kara-petyants. - Moscow: fgbu DPO "Educational and methodological center for education in railway transport", 2019. - 231 p.
9. STO RZD 03.001-2014 "railway transport Services. Requirements for service of low-mobility passengers", and also with "Regulations on the organization of professional training in JSC "Russian Railways", approved by the order of 17.04.2013 N 907r. - [Electronic resource] - Electron. Dan. - Mode of access: http://base.garant.ru/71541698/
10. Methodological guide for training ITU staff and other organizations on how to ensure accessibility of services and facilities where they are provided to persons with disabilities, while providing the necessary assistance. - [Electronic resource] - Electron. Dan. - Mode of access: http://base.garant.ru/71244818/
11. Zagorsky I. O., Volodkin P. P. Methodology for assessing the level of ensuring the safety of passenger transportation as an indicator of the quality of transport services // Bulletin of the Pacific state University. - 2009. -№ 1 (12).
12. Federal law "on amendments to the Code of the Russian Federation on administrative offences" of 23.06.2016 N 195-FZ (last edition)-[Electronic resource] - Electron. Dan. - Mode of access: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_200009/
13. Federal law "On amendments to the Code of the Russian Federation on administrative offenses in terms of changing the way of expressing monetary penalties imposed for an administrative offense" from 22.06.2007 N 116-FZ (last edition) - [Electronic resource] - Electron. Dan. - Mode of access: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_69213
14. Federal law No. 419-FZ of December 01, 2014 "on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation on social protection of persons with disabilities in connection with the ratification of the Convention on the rights of persons with disabilities".
15. On the protection of consumer rights. Federal law of the Russian Federation No. 2300-1 of February 7, 1992 (with amendments and additions).
16. «The criminal code of the Russian Federation» from 13.06.1996 N 63-FZ (ed. from 07.04.2020) (with ed. and add., Intro. in force since 12.04.2020) - [Electronic resource] - Electron. Dan. - Mode of access: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_10699/
17. SP 59.13330.2016 Accessibility of buildings and structures for people with limited mobility. 66 p.
18. SP 136.13330.2012 "Buildings and structures. General provisions of design taking into account accessibility for low-mobility groups of the population". 89 p.