Krushinskaia O.I., Ivanova V.S. Ekosistema kak model' vedeniya biznesa [Ecosystem as a business model]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1. [Accessed 29/05/2021]
An article about the emergence of a new business model - ecosystem. Large Russian entrepreneurs are introducing into practice the creation of favorable conditions around firms engaged in the production of basic products for entering the ecosystem of such companies that will help increase customer loyalty, create online services for the convenience of interaction between the manufacturer and the consumer.
Most of the developments related to the development of business ecosystems in the world are carried out abroad.
Business ecosystems are one of the ways to obtain significant competitive advantages for companies by building a model of interaction between all firms in the ecosystem, similar to the interaction of subsidiaries and the dominant firm.
It is necessary to develop a political component for the productive operation of this business model, since the development of business ecosystems occurs at the level of many states, and the business ecosystems themselves go beyond one country. It is also important to regulate their economic audit and performance monitoring.
A business ecosystem is an innovative model of business development in entrepreneurship, which, if properly formed, can become trendy and quite promising in application. Do not forget about its features and prerequisites for development - it cannot exist without innovation and the digital economy, since it necessarily provides for the availability of user-friendly online services.
- Bykova K.V. New business model: financial ecosystem // Vector of Economics. 2020. No. 11 (53). P. 45.
- Report for public consultation "Ecosystems: Approaches to Regulation" April 2021, Moscow 2021. – URL: https://cbr.ru/Content/Document/File/119960/Consultation_Paper_02042021.pdf
- Ibragimov K.Kh. Extrapolation of the “ecosystem” category to the problem of legal regulation of entrepreneurial activity // Agrarian and Land Law. 2020. No. 3 (183). Pp. 88-91.
- Ivanovich M.N. Ecosystem of Sberbank PJSC. Ecosystem products for legal entities // Achievements of science and education. 2020. No. 14 (68). Pp. 49-51.
- Inshakova E.I. Formation of the ecosystem of the digital economy of the Russian Federation: institutional aspect // Bulletin of the Volgograd State University. Economy. 2020.Vol. 22. No. 4. Pp. 6-17.
- Rozanova N. Digital ecosystem as a new configuration of business in the XXI century // Society and economy. 2019. No. 2. Pp. 14-29.
- Tokarev B.Ye. Research of the performance of segments of the ecosystem of innovative startups in the Russian Federation // Management. 2021. T. 9.No. 1. Pp. 127-139.
- Khafizova G.R., Gariaeva R.S., Kamalova A.A. The role of the ecosystem in the banking business // Economic education. 2018. No. 3 (3). Pp. 53-59.
- Sharafutdinov B.F. Development of the business ecosystem from the standpoint of changing generations of technology and technology // In the collection: CURRENT ISSUES OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF MODERN SOCIETY, collection of scientific articles of the 9th International Scientific and Practical Conference. 2019. Pp. 459-463.
- “From a bank to the largest ecosystem in the country. Kaspi's experience in Kazakhstan. – URL: http://www.futurebanking.ru/post/3418
- 11. Global Digital 2019 reports «Global internet use accelerates»//We are social. – URL: https://wearesocial.com/blog/2019/01/digital-2019-global-internet-use-accelerates
- Isenberg D. (2011) Introducing the Entrepreneurship Ecosystem: Four Defining Characteristics. – URL: http://www.forbes.com/sites/danisenberg/2011/05/25/introducing-the-entrepreneurship-ecosystem
- Molina V. and Maya J. (2017). How Should an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Be? Entrepreneurship Ecosystems as an Artifact of Design. – URL: www.researchgate.net/publication/319630327
- Moore J.F. (1998) “The Rise of a New Corporate Form”// Washington Quarterly. 1998. Vol. 21. No. 1, 181.