Kashpurova O. V., Shcherbina A.S. Cifrovaia economika: riski i vozmozshnosti [Digital economy: risks and opportunities]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. 4. [Accessed: 11/02/20]
Definitions of the scale of global digitalization, considers various risks and opportunities of digitalization of the economy and the possibilities of the digital economy on the example of the Russian Railways company, the Irkutsk region, and in Russia. The study shows that digitalization, in addition to its benefits, has a number of risks and problems that should be taken into account when introducing digital technologies in order to avoid serious socio-economic consequences. When all risks are taken into account, digital technology can dramatically improve productivity while reducing costs through innovative, flexible and adaptable technology solutions.
- Bychkov IV, Infrastructure of the digital economy of the Irkutsk region. Bychkov I.V., Ruzhnikov G.M., Fedorov R.K., Shigarov A.O., Paramonov V.V. - Distributed information and computing resources. Science for the digital economy. (DICR-2017). Proceedings of the XVI All-Russian Conference. Institute of Computational Technologies SB
- Golikova O.A. The digital economy of Russia: emerging risks and opportunities / Golikova O.A., Ioda E.V. // Socio-economic phenomena and processes, Lipetsk, 2018 - № 13 (4) - 147-157 p.
- Guseva A.I. Actual problems of education and science in the era of digitalization of the economy and ways to solve it. Guseva A.I., Baban S.M. - Collection of scientific papers of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, Moscow, 2020 - 30-41 p.
- Zhuravleva N.A., Digital economy as the basis of high-speed economy // Transport systems and technologies, - v. 3 - No. 2, 2017, 47-49 p.
- Kazantseva N.V. Endangered professions: myth or reality of the Russian labor market. Kazantseva N.V., Lobacheva A.S. - Personnel and intellectual resource management in Russia (# 3 (42), 2019). - 79-83 p.
- Kasperskaya N.I .: it is necessary to minimize the risks of the digital economy for citizens, society and the state, 2018 [Electronic resource]. URL .: https://agenda-u.org/news/natalya-kasperskaya-neobhodimo-minimizirovat-r....
- Konovalova V.G. The flip side of the coin: social and ethical issues of digital technology adoption. - Personnel and intellectual resource management in Russia (No.1 (40), 2019). - 61-67 p.
- Korotkova, T. L. Marketing innovations: textbook and workshop for universities / T. L. Korotkova. - 2nd ed., Rev. and add. - Moscow: Yurayt Publishing House, 2020 .-- 256 p.
- Nikonova Ya.I. Directions for improving the marketing activities of Russian Railways in the digital economy. Nikonova Ya.I., Lukin A.A. - Teacher of the Year 2017. Collection of articles of the international scientific and practical competition, Penza, 2017 - 30-36 p.
- Sergeev, L. I. Digital economy: a textbook for universities / L. I. Sergeev, A. L. Yudanova; edited by L.I.Sergeev. - Moscow: Yurayt Publishing House, 2020 . - 332 p.
- What is the digital economy, 2017 [Electronic resource]. - http://fingramota.org/teoriya-finansov/item/2198-chto-takoe-tsifrovaya-e....
- Chulanova O.L. The concept of implementing the orthobiotic approach and the well-being approach in working with personnel in the digital economy. - Management of personnel and intellectual resources in Russia (# 3 (42), 2019). - 24-32 p.
- Digital Russia: new reality. Mckinsey. [Electronic resource]. URL .: https://www.mckinsey.com - 2017, 133 p.
- Eskindarov M.A. Risks and chances of the digital economy in Russia / Eskindarov M.A., Maslennikov V.V., Maslennikov O.V. // Finance: theory and practice. T. 23 - No. 5, 2019, 6-17 p.
- Jobs lost, jobs gained: workforce transitions in a time of automation. Mckinsey. [Электронный ресурс]. URL.: https://www.mckinsye.com – 2017. – 160 c.