Vshivkov A.O. DEVELOPMENT OF TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS FOR PREPARING THE LINK PATH FOR PASSING TRAINS OF INCREASED WEIGHT AND LENGTH ON THE EAST RANGE [Electronic resource] / A.O. Vshivkov, I.S. Chernetskaya, A.A. Vladikov // “Young Science of Siberia”: electron. scientific journals – 2021. - № 1(11). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/ free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. Rus
The article presents the results of calculating the number of spring counter-thefts to secure the link track from theft in the conditions of movement of heavy and long trains. The calculations were carried out according to the standard method, the force impact from the rolling stock on the track was taken according to the results of experimental studies on the measurement of longitudinal forces in curved track sections during the movement of heavy trains. Taking into account the urgency of the problem of track hijacking during the passage of heavy trains, the obtained schemes for securing the track from hijacking will help to reduce the amount of hijacking and thereby solve the problem of eliminating its consequences. Reducing the theft of rail lines will not only increase the reliability of the railway track, but also reduce operating costs.
- Resels A.P. Problems of operation of curved track sections when organizing heavy-log traffic at the Eastern polygon [Text] / A.P. Resels, E.V. Filatov // Bulletin of transport of the Volga region. - Samara: Publishing house of SamGUPS. - 2019. - No. 6. - p. 42-48.
- Filatov E.V. Features of theft of a railway track in curved sections and the development of measures to prevent it: dissertation of the candidate of technical sciences. Irkutsk State Transport University, Irkutsk, 2004.
- Filatov E.V. Theft of a railway track in crooked sections [Text] / E.V. Filatov, V.A. Pokatsky; under. ed. V.A. Pokatsky - Samara: SamGUPS, 2009 .-- 131 p.
- Resels A.P. Experimental determination of lateral forces in the "wheel-rail" system during the movement of trains along the mountain-pass section [Text] / A.P. Resels, E.V. Filatov, D.A. Kovenkin et al. // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. 2020. No. 1 (65). S. 75-84.
- Albrecht, V.G. Theft of a railway track and the fight against it [Text] / VG Albrekht, A.Ya. Kogan. - M .: Transport, 1996. - 160 p.
- Filatov E.V. Experimental determination of pressure forces on anti-theft when trains pass in curved track sections [Text] / V.А. Pokatsky, E.V. Filatov, D.A. Kovenkin et al. // Problems of track facilities in Eastern Siberia: Sat. scientific. tr. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2004. Issue 2. - P. 30 - 38.
- Pokatsky V.A. Development of technical solutions to ensure longitudinal stabilization of the track in curved sections [Text] / V.А. Pokatsky, E.V. Filatov, T.V. Fartu-owl // Transport problems of the Siberian region: Sat. scientific. tr. - Irkutsk: IrIIT, 2001. Part 2. - P. 98 - 108.