A. S. Popov, M. S. Popov, A. V. Livshits, N. G. Filippenko, S. I. Popov Razrabotka algoritma ochistki metallicheskih poverhnostei ot kraski i okisnyh zagryazneni v pole vysokoi chastoty [Development of an algorithm for cleaning metal surfaces from paint and oxide contamination in the high-frequency field]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2018, no. 1. [Accessed 21/09/18].
One of the technological operations in the repair and preparation for further processing of the product is its cleaning. Various methods of cleaning products, after several cycles often lead to damage to the metal surface, which becomes rough, changing its geometric dimensions and it becomes unsuitable for further use. The analysis of the existing methods of cleaning determined the method devoid of these shortcomings. It consists in cleaning metal surfaces from paint and oxide pollution without mechanical, high-temperature or chemical influence on the processed surface, leading to changes in physical and mechanical parameters of the cleaned metal. This is achieved by selective destructive effect of high-frequency radiation only on the paint and oxide pollution. The algorithm and the automated system of cleaning process by this method were developed and applied on the industrial installation of model UZP-2500.
1. Dinamika stravlivaniya okaliny s nizkouglirodistoi stali v kislotah [Dynamics of scale bleaching from low-carbon steel in acids] /T. K. Korosteleva [et al.] 1989. Vol. 25, no. 3. P. 405.
2. Senokosov, E. S., Hay, A. E., Plazma, rozhdennaya Marsom [Plasma, born of Mars] // Metallosnabzhenie i sbyt [metal supply and sales]. 2001. no. 4. P. 50-52.
3. lazernaya ochistka v mashinostroenii i priborostoenii [Laser cleaning in mechanical engineering] / V. P. Veiko, V. N. Smirnov, A. M. Chirkov, E. A., Sahno. SPb: ITMO, 2013. 103 p.
4. V. P. Veiko, M. N. Libenson. Lazernaya obrabotka [The laser treatment.] L.: Lenizdat [Lenizdat.] 1973. P. 192.
5. Veiko V. P., Shakhno E. A. Indycirovannoe lazerom local’noe osazhdenie tonkih plenok [laser-Induced local deposition of thin films] // Opticheskii zhurnal [Optical journal]. 1998. Vol. 65, no. 10. P. 102-107.
6. Luk'yanchuk B. S., Zheng Yu Lu I. F. K voprosy o mehanizme suhoi lazernoi ochistki [on the mechanism of dry laser cleaning] // Izvestiya ran, ser. Phys. 2001. Vol. 65, no. 4. P. 591-600.
7. Weinstock I. S. Ul’trazvuk i ego priminenie v mashinostroenii [ultrasound And its application in mechanical engineering.] M: MASHGIZ, 1958. 140c.
8. Ul’trazvukovay tehnologiya [Ultrasonic technology] / edited by V. A. Agranat. - Moscow: Mashinostroenie [Mechanical Engineering], 1974. - 503 p.
9. Livshits A.V., Filippenko N. G., Kargapoltsev S. K. Vysokochastotnaya obrabotka polimernyh materialov. Organizaciya system upravleniya. [high-Frequency processing of polymeric materials. Organization of management systems.] Irkutsk: publishing house of the Irkutsk State Transport University, 2013. 172 p.
10. Issledovaniya zhidkofaznogo napolneniya polimerov i kompozitov na ih osnove motornymi maslami [Studies of liquid-phase filling of polymers and composites based on motor oils] / D. V. Butorin, N. G. Filippenko, V. Livshits, S. I. Popov / Sovremenniy tehnologii. Sistemniy. Analiz. [Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling.] – Irkutsk: Irkutsk State Transport University, 2017. № 2 (54). - P. 60-66 0,44/0,3 N.D. Filippenko, V. Livshits, S. Popov.