Konovalova E.I. DETERMINATION OF STRESS IN THE EDGES OF THE RAIL SOLE UNDER IMPACT OF THE ROLLING STOCK ON IT [Electronic resource] / E.I. Konovalova, A.A. Podshivalova // «Young Science of Siberia»: electron. scientific journals – 2021. - № 1(11). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/ free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. Rus.
In this paper, the stresses arising in the edges of the rail sole depending on the axial loads are calculated using the Femap computer program for engineering analysis. The solution of the problem is considered using the method of assessing the impact of rolling stock on the track under the conditions of ensuring reliability and the finite element method. The results of calculations obtained in the course of computer modeling are compared with the results obtained by well-known standard methods. Good convergence of the results is shown. With the help of engineering calculations, it is possible to obtain sufficiently accurate values of axial loads, at which, within a given period and operating conditions, the normal operation of the elements of the upper structure of the track is guaranteed.
- Resels A.P. Problems of operation of curved track sections when organizing heavy-log traffic at the Eastern polygon [Text] / A.P. Resels, E.V. Filatov // Bulletin of transport of the Volga region. - Samara: Publishing house of SamGUPS. - 2019. - No. 6. - p. 42-48. [in Russian].
- Filatov E.V. Features of theft of a railway track in curved sections and the development of measures to prevent it: dissertation of the candidate of technical sciences. Irkutsk State Transport University, Irkutsk, 2004. [in Russian].
- Khodyrev Yu. A. Analysis of the efficiency of removable flaw detectors and flaw detection systems [Text] / Yu. A. Khodyrev, A. P. Matrosov / / Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. - Irkutsk: Publishing house of IRGUPS. - 2012. - Vol. 1. - p. 540-544. [in Russian].
- The methodology for assessing the impact of rolling stock on the track under the conditions of ensuring reliability, approved by the order of JSC "Russian Railways" No. 2706/r of 22.12.2017.
- Kovenkin D. A. Investigation of the stress-strain state of the bond linings ZhBR. [Text] / D. A. Kovenkin, V. A. Pokatsky // In the collection: Problems of modernization of the Trans-Siberian Railway infrastructure. Collection of scientific papers. - Chita-2005. - pp. 66-69. [in Russian].
- Kovenkin D. A. Features of the operation of the fasteners of the ZhBR-65SH on the mountain-pass section of the Slyudyanskaya distance of the VSZHD route. [Text] / D. A. Kovenkin, R. N. Galeev / / In the collection: Problems of design and construction of railways. Interuniversity collection of scientific papers. - Khabarovsk-2011. - with 64-71. [in Russian].
- Kovenkin D. A. Calculation of elastic characteristics of the railway track [Text] / D. A. Kovenkin, D. S. Altynnikov / / Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. - Irkutsk: Publishing house of IRGUPS. - 2018. - Vol. 1. - p. 471-175. [in Russian].