Andreev A.V. DETERMINATION OF EXTERNAL RAIL INCREASING IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COST OF THE REPAIR CYCLE AND THE AVERAGE TRAIN SPEED [Electronic resource] / A. V. Andreev, V. P. Beltiukov // "Young science of Siberia": electron. scientific journal – 2020. – № 3(9). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/, free. – Zagl. from the screen. – Yaz. Russian, English.
Optimization of track management is an important aspect for Russian Railways. By preventing track failures and preventing removal of track upper structure elements, it is possible to save resources while maintaining the track. On a curved track, outer rail elevation is provided. Main conditions for the superelevation value are the equality of horizontal component of rolling stock weight and centrifugal force, as well as comfort for passengers when moving along a curve. Superelevation is calculated for both minimum and maximum speeds. The present article proposes to take into account economic indicators and weighted average speeds when determining the elevation of outer rail.
- Guidelines for determining the outer rail elevation, approved by Deputy Minister of Railways of the Russian Federation – M.: Transport, 2002. - 24 p.;
- On the determining of outer rail elevation in curves: Instruction of the Ministry of Railways «С-333у», 17 March 1997 / Ministry of Railways of the Russian Federation. - M.: Transport, 1997. - 18 p.;
- Rules of technical operation of railways of the Russian Federation, approved by Ministry of Transport of Russian Federation order № 286, 21 December 2010;
- Interim guidelines on determining the elevation of the outer rail and speeds limits in curves: «ЦПТ-44/17», approved by Russian Railways, 22 August 2009;
- Optimization of railroad track facilities standards // Report on the results of operational observations in curves with various unbalanced acceleration. Project coordinator Beltiukov V.P. Theme code № 5.199, St. Petersburg, PSTU, 2018.