Beryozova A. A., Sokolovskii I. K. Analiz defektnosti elementov verkhnego stroyeniya puti na N distantsii [Defectiveness analysis of track superstructure elements at H distance]. [Electronic resource] / A. A. Berezova, I. K. Sokolovsky //«Young Science of Siberia»: electron. scientific journals – 2021. - № 2(12). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/ free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. Rus.
The research work is devoted to the analysis of the defectiveness of the elements of the upper structure of the track at the H distance. The analysis of the state of the continuous welded track is carried out. The physical-geographical, climatic, operational and technical characteristics of the path distance are given. The deployed track lengths, as well as the operational length, have been determined. The main type of rails, the type of intermediate rail fastenings, the ballast layer, the type of turnouts at the infrastructure distance have been established. The staff of the N track distance is presented. An analysis of the defectiveness of rails at the Ob-K section was carried out. The data of the replaced defective rails at this section of the distance for the period from 2019 to 2020 are presented.
1. Sokolov, O. M. Monitoring of operational work of differentially thermo-strengthened rails on the West Siberian railway / О. М. Sokolov, S. A. Kosenko, S. S. Akimov // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: materials of the VIII international. scientific-practical conf. – Irkutsk: publishing house IrGUPS, 2017. – S. 473-478.
2. Operational measurements of stresses in a rail under the influence of rolling stock /
S. A. Kosenko, M. Ya. Kvashnin, I. S. Bondar, S. S. Akimov // Izvestia Transsib. – 2017. – No. 2 (30). – S. 133-145.
3. Method of changing temperature-clamped equalizing rails of continuous track /
S. A. Kosenko, R. V. Shangin, A. S. Shurugin, S. S. Akimov // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. – Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2015. – S. 187-190.
4. Improvement of technological maintenance of continuous welded track / S. A. Kosenko,
A. S. Shurugin, O. G. Yudin, S. S. Akimov // Transport of the Urals. – 2016. – No. 2 (49). – S. 44-47.
5. Instruction “Defects of rails. Classification, catalog and parameters of defective and acutely defective rails”. Approved. 23.10.2014. No. 2499r. – M., 2014. – 140 p.
6. Kosenko, S. A. Reasons for Failure of Railway Track Elements at the Range of the West Siberian Railway. Kosenko, S. S. Akimov // Bulletin of SGUPS. – 2017. – No. 3 (42). – S. 26-34.
7. Kosenko, S. A. Performance characteristics of differentially quenched rails / S. A. Kosenko, A. A. Akimov // Magazine of Civil Engineering. – 2017. – N 7. – Pp. 94–105.
8. Estimation of the cost of the life cycle of the track superstructure for various repair schemes and intermediate rail fastenings. Kosenko, S. S. Akimov, S. V. Bogdanovich, I. K. Sokolovsky // Bulletin of the Siberian State University of Railways. – 2020. – No. 2 (53). – S. 92–100.
9. Kosenko, S. A. Designing of track development of stations and the choice of structures of the upper structure of the track for heavy train traffic / S. A. Kosenko, S. V. Bogdanovich,
S. S. Akimov // Bulletin of SGUPS. – 2018. – No. 4 (47). – S. 21-29.
10. Kosenko, S. Design of track structure for corridors of heavy-train traffic / S. Kosenko,
S. Akimov // MATEC Web of Conferences. – 2018. – N 239. – Pp. 1–12.