Chernetskaya, I.S. DECISION-MAKING IN THE CONTEXT OF CHANGES IN TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC INDICATORS IN THE DESIGN OF TRACK REPAIRS [Electronic resource] / I.S. Chernetskaya, A.A. Perelygina // “Young Science of Siberia”: electron. scientific journals – 2021. - № 1 (11). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/ free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. Rus
The importance of the issue of decision-making when choosing the direction of railway lines, when designing protective structures on railways, when conducting design and survey work on the survey of the railway track plan, and when designing track repairs in the context of changes in the technical and economic indicators of projects is shown.
The main stages of design of repair and track works are given. A schematic diagram of the organization of the examination of project documentation and verification of the reliability of determining the estimated cost has been drawn up. Using the example of nine capital repair facilities developed by the Irkutsk Design and Survey Institute "Irkutskzheldorproekt" - a branch of JSC "Roszheldorproekt", and transferred to the customer, the analysis of the implementation of design solutions in the conditions of changes in technical and economic indicators is carried out.
Seven factors affecting the adjustment of project documentation and the implementation of project solutions are identified: F1-Compliance, F2-Conditions, F3-Cost, F4-Financial policy, F5-Equipment and technology, F6-Transport and warehouse, F7-Inflation.
Eight risk factors are identified and their significance for the impact on the correction of the road maintenance plan and design solutions developed in the design and estimate documentation is proposed. Significant risk factors: the accuracy of the plan of repair and track work for the year; compliance with the deadlines for issuing design estimates; the quality of the examination of the reliability of the estimated cost; budgeting. Average risk factors: quality and timeliness of initial data output; agreement between project participants; quality of issued design and estimate documentation; compliance with the qualifications of the inspection staff.
It is concluded that one of the main tasks of further improvement of the design business is the introduction of a clear system for justifying the choice of optimal design solutions in the context of changes in the technical and economic indicators of projects, on the basis of which the design and estimate documentation is developed.
- Troyanovskaya, O. B. Lecture notes on the course "Economics of design solutions in construction" [Text] / O. B. Troyanovskaya; Kharkiv National University. A. N. Beketov University of Mining and Agriculture. - Kharkiv : KHNUGH, 2013. - 96 p.
- Chernetskaya, I. S. Decision-making when choosing ways to reconstruct a railway track [Text] / I. S. Chernetskaya, S. T. Pleskach // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: materials of the Seventh International scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 355th anniversary of the founding of the city of Irkutsk, March 29-April 01, 2016, Irkutsk. - 2016. - Vol. 1. - pp. 543-547.
- Perelygina, A. A. Example of decision-making in the field of railway design [Text] / A. A. Perelygina, V. A. Podverbnyy // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: materials of the Ninth International Scientific and Practical Conference, April 10-13, 2018, Irkutsk. - Irkutsk : IrGUPS, 2018. - Vol. 1-C. 606-611.
- Blagorazumov, I. V. Pre-project considerations for the construction of a railway track in the direction of "Okino-Klyuchevskoe coal deposit-Gusinoozerskaya GRES" [Text] / I. V. Blagorazumov, K. A. Kirpichnikov, E. V. Nepomnyashchikh, etc. // Designing the development of the regional network of railways: collection of scientific tr. / ed. by V. S. Shvartsfeld. - Khabarovsk: Publishing House of DVGUPS, 2013. - Issue 1. - pp. 39-42.
- Podverbnyy V. A., Perelygina A. A., Gagarin L. Yu., Making decisions when designing anti-dump structures for protecting the railway track [Text] // Nauka i obrazovanie transportu: materials of the XII International Scientific and Practical Conference, November 6-7, 2019, Samara. - Samara : SamGUPS, 2019. - Vol. 2-C. 159-163.
- Podverbnyy, V. A. Design of anti-avalanche structures on the East Siberian railway [Text] / V. A. Podverbny, E. V. Filatov, B. P. Mukharov, et al. // Features of the design and construction of railways in the conditions of the Far East : mezhvuz. sb. nauch. tr.; ed. by V. S. Shvartsfeld. Khabarovsk: Publishing House of DVGUPS, 2009. - pp. 245-255.
- Podverbnyy, V. A. Design of protective structures on the East Siberian railway [Text] / V. A. Podverbny, E. V. Filatov / / Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. – Irkutsk: publishing house of Irgups. – 2012. – № 1 (33). – P. 236-243.
- Mamitko, A. A. The Combination of boom, and coordinate surveying rail journey with the aim of increasing the accuracy of determining the spatial outlines of the plan of the way [Text] / A. A. Mamitko, V. A. Podverbnyy // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. - Irkutsk: Publishing house of IRGUPS. – 2012. – № 1 (33). – Pp. 274-278.
- Project risk management: a textbook [Text] / V. E. Shkurko; scientific ed. A.V. Grebenkin.- Ural. feder. univ. - Yekaterinburg: Ural Publishing House. un-ta, 2014 – 184 p.
- Chernetskaya, I. S. Features of the technology of work production during the modernization of the upper structure of the track with the laying of a volumetric geogrid [Text] / I. S. Chernetskaya, S. T. Pleskach // Projecting the development of the regional network of railways: sb. nauch. tr. ed. V. S. Shvartsfeld. - Khabarovsk: Publishing house of DVGUPS, 2015. - Issue 3. - pp. 294-304.
- Chernetskaya, I. S. Analysis of key aspects of the organization of repair and track work [Text] / I. S. Chernetskaya, S. T. Pleskach // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: materials of the Eighth International Scientific and Practical Conference, 28 March-01 April 2017, Irkutsk. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS. - Vol. 1-2017. - Vol. 1. – pp. 634-638.
- On approval of the form of the title list of the construction site for the construction period and the order of its completion: order of JSC "Russian Railways" dated April 6, 2015 No. 898/p.
- Regulation on the composition of sections of project documentation and requirements for their content [Text] - Approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 16.02.2008 No. 87− - Put into effect from 01.07.2008-Moscow, 2008. - 24 p.
- Set of rules. Railway transport infrastructure. General requirements. SP 237.1326000.2015 [Text] - introduction. 01.07.2015. - M: Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, 2014. - 58 p.
- Technical conditions for work on the reconstruction (modernization) and repair of the railway track [Text] – Approved by the order of JSC "Russian Railways" of 18.01.2013 No. 75r. - Put into effect from 01.02.2013-M: JSC "Russian Railways", 2013. - 236 p.
- Regulations on the organization and conduct of the examination of pre-project, project documentation and results of engineering surveys in JSC "Russian Railways", approved by Order No. 2674/r of December 4, 2020.
- Kovenkin, D. A. Stages of the life cycle of the upper structure of the railway track [Text] / D. A. Kovenkin, V. A. Podverbnyy // Projecting the development of the regional network of railways: sb. nauch. tr. ed. V. S. Shvartsfeld. - Khabarovsk: Publishing house of DVGUPS, 2015. - Issue 3. - pp. 151-157.