Belousov A.V. Current content and features of track operation in difficult conditions [Electronic resource] / A.V. Belousov, I.M. Korotaeva // "Young Science of Siberia": electron. scientific. journal - 2020 - No. 4 (10). - Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. Rus., Eng.
With the increase in load and capacity on Railways in Russia, the need for major repairs, the use of more advanced technologies and thorough inspection of the track increases. This is especially true for areas with difficult topography and terrain, one of these awsaccesskey track. This section has a minimum radius of passable curves of 290 m, which leads to the greatest wear of the rail weaves. In order to improve the efficiency of railway operation on the Slyudyanskaya distance of the track, it is necessary to change the repair work in the window, adding a third window day with a minimum duration of 4 hours. Use mainly Japanese-made rails (VS-250 I), since they are less wearable.
1. Ilyashenko N. S. Analysis of the seasonal works on the current maintenance of the permanent way on the area of Dubinino Uzhurskaya distance infrastructure [Electronic resource] / N. S. Ilyashenko, T. N. Asalkhanova, A. A. Perelygina // “Young Science of Siberia”: electron. scientific journals – 2020. - № 3(9). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/ free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. Rus.
2. Dobrynin L.S. SETTING THE PATH TO THE DESIGN POSITION DURING REPAIR WORK [Electronic resource] / L. S. Dobrynin, I.S. Chernetskaya // Young science of Siberia: electron. science. Journ. - 2020. - №. 2(8) - Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru , free. The title. from the screen. – Lang. rus. engl.
3. Open Joint Stock Company "Scientific Research Institute of Railway Transport" VNIIZhT "// GOST R 51685-2013 Railway rails. General technical conditions (with Amendment No. 1). 2014. P. 47-48.
4. The operation of rails under various average static axial loads of rolling stock [Electronic resource] - Access mode: https://vestnik.vniizht.ru/jour/article/view/185?locale=ru_RU. - screen caption. – (01.11.2020).
5. Kowenkin D.A. Promezhutochnyye skrepleniya na gorno-pereval'nom uchastke [Interme-diate fastenings on the rail mountain pass]] / D.A. Covenkin, L.S. Dyundik, R.S. Kupko // Put' i putevoye khozyaystvo [“Railway track and track facilities”] No. 6 of 2014. Popular science produc-tion and technical journal - Moscow, Russian Railways, - P. 2-7.